Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season tick

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Angry Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    SRO is all that is left.
    Wow, those went quickly. Now I am REALLY pissed that I have to be in Bismarck Friday night.

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    When I posted my tickets, I was thinking no way this sells out. Man, was I wrong. So WTF was up with last week, then?
    Hopefully it was a good kick in the ass for people who either thought tickets couldn't be had or thought a national quarterfinal wasn't a big enough deal to dictate that they show up.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

When I posted my tickets, I was thinking no way this sells out. Man, was I wrong. So WTF was up with last week, then?
    I almost didn't buy tickets on Sunday because I thought there might be better ones available today. Sure glad I did.

I guess people just didn't care about Wofford.

Everybody loves a semifinal game in the FargoDome! Glad I pulled the trigger on the Sunday ticket release. Can't wait for one last chance to scab over my vocal cords.

Last time SHSU was here "The Wave" was going strong in the fourth quarter with only the SHSU section abstaining which led to boos everytime it came around to them. Normally The Wave is lame, but that was pretty funny.

There will still be the returned visitor section tickets. Not sure what day

Otherwise you can still get standing room tickets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    There will still be the returned visitor section tickets. Not sure what day

Otherwise you can still get standing room tickets
    Note the comments on the band, Gabe. It will probably be very limited return. This baby is going to be filled to the rafters!

Note the comments on the band, Gabe. It will probably be very limited return. This baby is going to be filled to the rafters!
    We're coming for you BriscoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOe!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am really curious to know what happened for the Wofford game. When I saw the ESPN summary with 17,xxx attendance I was pretty surprised. Was it finals week/bad weather, or is there a smaller fanbase than I thought?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I am really curious to know what happened for the Wofford game. When I saw the ESPN summary with 17,xxx attendance I was pretty surprised. Was it finals week/bad weather, or is there a smaller fanbase than I thought?
    I couldn't make it because I had a kid's basketball game that early on a Saturday. Sounds like at least a few others here had the same problem. Friday night game definitely helps or I would have the same conflict this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Fluke deal. 11 am start time. Unknown opponent. Shitty tailgating weather. Bad communication and timing to sell the student tickets. I think they waited till Thursday which was a terrible mistake.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com