Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/12 Valley City State

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 12/12 Valley City State

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    This may be an old joke to you guys, but I find the name "Valley City State" to be funny in a confusing sort of way. Which is it? Valley? City? Or State?

This coming from a guy who supports the Iowa St. Cyclones whose mascot is some sort of red bird? I would think you would be used to being confused.

This may be an old joke to you guys, but I find the name "Valley City State" to be funny in a confusing sort of way. Which is it? Valley? City? Or State?
    Valley City is the city it's in. Nothing confusing about it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    And the Valley is what the city is in.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post

Wait. What site am I on? No appreciation for the humor potential here? Tell me you wouldn't be bashing all over them if they were a team from Texas in the FCS playoffs. This has much more potential than the "Sam Houston is not a state" jokes.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Wait. What site am I on? No appreciation for the humor potential here? Tell me you wouldn't be bashing all over them if they were a team from Texas in the FCS playoffs. This has much more potential than the "Sam Houston is not a state" jokes.
    Don't you have a participation award to paint on your garage door or something? J/K...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Did Spencer or Dylan start? I will question Richman if he goes back to Dylan starting. Dmiller should only be playing IMO in foul trouble from others and spot duty.

How did Van Dulm look? Can he help out at all with ball handling?

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Did Spencer or Dylan start? I will question Richman if he goes back to Dylan starting. Dmiller should only be playing IMO in foul trouble from others and spot duty.

How did Van Dulm look? Can he help out at all with ball handling?
    Spencer started and Dylan came in at 17:46 mark. Quick two fouls and he was back out. Dylan should really stay on bench. I am not sure what is up with him. It always seems like there is something else on his mind when he is out there. Namdi played well and can help. Looked like he struggled a bit running the plays, but he great minutes the other night. He went to the rim a couple of times and looked good doing that.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Dylan Miller just makes me shake my head when I watch him. He is an athletic and strong kid who just simply floats around and lacks confidence. There was a play last night where Tyson drove and made a great pass to Dylan right at the Hoop, it should have been an easy thunder dunk but instead he made a short pass to Deng Geu that almost resulted in a travel. His post defense is not very good and often times is late boxing out. Maybe he is injured more then we know but I was certainly expect more from him going into his junior year.

I just don't see any justification of playing him over Spencer or Rocky.

Not sure what to think of Van Dulm. He does have a quick first step but it was against a lesser opponent. I don't see much role for him this season

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Dylan Miller just makes me shake my head when I watch him. He is an athletic and strong kid who just simply floats around and lacks confidence. There was a play last night where Tyson drove and made a great pass to Dylan right at the Hoop, it should have been an easy thunder dunk but instead he made a short pass to Deng Geu that almost resulted in a travel. His post defense is not very good and often times is late boxing out. Maybe he is injured more then we know but I was certainly expect more from him going into his junior year.

I just don't see any justification of playing him over Spencer or Rocky.

Not sure what to think of Van Dulm. He does have a quick first step but it was against a lesser opponent. I don't see much role for him this season

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    I remember the exact play. I know it is cliche to say the game has or has not slowed down when people change levels but that was the perfect example of the game moving to fast for him, it is like he is always a split second or step behind. It is like "the game has not slowed down" for him.