Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Weber St wouldn't have finished in the top 5 or made the playoffs in the MVFC this year. They barely beat Western Illinois by 2 on their home turf in the first round of the playoffs. Granted, Weber St. is much improved and a quality team but they wouldn't survive a MVFC schedule just yet. I didn't think they looked good at all against JMU but I also thought JMU didn't play worth crap either.
    Agree to disagree. They play physical and have good lines on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The JMU-Weber game was strange. Weber had 40 yards at the half and only trailed 10-7. The Dukies vaunted pass defense did give up some big plays in the 2nd half though. Everybody talks about the Jacks offense against JMU's Defense but can the Jacks stop Dukes run game. I'll pick JMU with a big edge in TOP.

Dukes are a more complete team playing at home. I expect them to win but wouldn't be shocked if the Jacks pull the upset.

Will be a great game to watch.

I'm pulling for JMU here. Maybe I'm biased, but I'd rather do a beat down on JMU in Frisco. We've already ended the bunny's season so many times.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here, I said it one month ago, http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...59#post1241559 lot of folks didnt believe what I said, some even sent me hate messages and said God will send me to hell. I will still say it, SDSU is going to FRISCO. JMU is done. Talk to me after Saturday.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Here, I said it one month ago, http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...59#post1241559 lot of folks didnt believe what I said, some even sent me hate messages and said God will send me to hell. I will still say it, SDSU is going to FRISCO. JMU is done. Talk to me after Saturday.
    Well, somebody just gave the Jackrabbits their "kiss of death."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Man, really going out on the limb with that one. Picking a top 3 team to be in the championship and all they have to do is win basically what is a pick em game. Hope your shoulder doesnt go out patting yourself on the back with that one.

We all knew theyd be semi finalists, and a lot of us think they can take down JMU. I cant believe you actually went back to a bracketology thread to find this gem. Not just any bracketology thread because there was like 5 of them...but you skimmed through all of them to find this specific groundbreaking post.

Im just amazed how you came up with this. Can you tell us your ways? Is every NDSU win still a miracle by your standards because of Stick? I mean, he still sucks right? Your words there, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Man, really going out on the limb with that one. Picking a top 3 team to be in the championship and all they have to do is win basically what is a pick em game. Hope your shoulder doesnt go out patting yourself on the back with that one.

We all knew theyd be semi finalists, and a lot of us think they can take down JMU. I cant believe you actually went back to a bracketology thread to find this gem. Not just any bracketology thread because there was like 5 of them...but you skimmed through all of them to find this specific groundbreaking post.

Im just amazed how you came up with this. Can you tell us your ways? Is every NDSU win still a miracle by your standards because of Stick? I mean, he still sucks right? Your words there, not mine.
    Must be those NFL contacts?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

When the game is a toss up, you pick the team with the better QB. The only stat where Schor is better than Christion is completion percentage. 66% to 60%. It is really tough to say which one of these QBs are better though. If I had to pick one, I would take Christion because of his ability to run. Therefore, being the game is a toss up, SDSU wins.

I've been watching this line. SDSU is +3. If they go to +4 or higher, I think I'm going to bet on them.