Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

I think many who are judging offensive performance of both JMU and Weber are failing to factor in the frozen field and footballs they were playing on/with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

JMU is susceptible to giving up sacks. I think they gave up 6 to Weber State and gave up 5 to something called Stony Brook.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Watching that game on Friday. The OC for JMU needs his head checked. They were killing Weber on that zone read play. Then they call two passes and a dive and the drive would stall. They had 190 rushing yards but still had Schor throw 45 passes. And on defense Weber basically got beat by 2 plays. Zone read/draw to Marshall. 1 on 1 go routes to Stapleton. Everytime they put their corner with no safety help on him Schor chucked it up and he made the catch.

Weber looked overmatched on offense but they made some timely plays that kept them in the game.

Edit: JMU beat Weber the same way they beat NDSU, big plays for a score. Except for the last field goal every time JMU scored they had a play of 20+ yards on the drive.

I will never cheer for SDSU.... NEVER. I don't want to listen to their egotistical 4 thousand fan base excuses the next year of "you beat us but at least we made it to frisco". I'm from Brookings and can't stand listening to how they think they have JMU beat by 2+ TDs. Hoping for bad weather and that JMU's play last week was a wake up for them.

Only plus I see to them in frisco is there will be plenty of easy tickets to score

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

QB play and who is the better QB is one thing, but I think the outcome of the game hinges more on whether Goedert can play and then whether he can be effective. I have no idea how serious his lower leg injury was and I have no idea if he is playing this Saturday. Anybody have news?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    QB play and who is the better QB is one thing, but I think the outcome of the game hinges more on whether Goedert can play and then whether he can be effective. I have no idea how serious his lower leg injury was and I have no idea if he is playing this Saturday. Anybody have news?
    sdsu play by play guy just said questionable to doubtful. who knows if Stig is playing games with his status like with Berry a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    sdsu play by play guy just said questionable to doubtful. who knows if Stig is playing games with his status like with Berry a few years ago.
    If that's true, they're screwed.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I call bunny shit.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I think many who are judging offensive performance of both JMU and Weber are failing to factor in the frozen field and footballs they were playing on/with.

Current forecast for Saturday is sunny and 46. No excuses with the weather.

That was QB Austin Sumner in 2014 I'm pretty sure. Stig said something like Sumner wasn't even going to make the trip to Fargo early in game week and not only did he make the trip he started and played the entire game I believe. I didn't matter since the Bison won by 3 scores anyway but I wouldn't put too much stock in Grandpa Stiggy's game week injury updates. I'm sure Goedert will play but whether he'll be limited or not by the injury is the biggest thing.