Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Our TEs better get catches, at least 7

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Per Flashseats:
    Attachment 8098
    The figure is correct but your interpretation is wrong. Press box side is on the left hand side of the figure. Bison will be on the east side, opposite side of the big parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    The figure is correct but your interpretation is wrong. Press box side is on the left hand side of the figure. Bison will be on the east side, opposite side of the big parking lot.
    Edit: this post is incorrect as Izzo tweeted later correcting himself!

Izzo said that ndsu sideline will be on the press box side (west side left in the image shown), JMU will be on the far (east) sideline.

So whoever put the winner of what game did it wrong, someone mentioned the home team is the highest seed this year which would be jmu.
    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Last edited by 1998braves64; 12-19-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Izzo said that ndsu sideline will be on the press box side (west side left in the image shown), JMU will be on the far (east) sideline.

So whoever put the winner of what game did it wrong, someone mentioned the home team is the highest seed this year which would be jmu.
    So is the diagram correct?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So is the diagram correct?
    Incorrect. Bison on the left, jmu on the right in the diagram. The stage is on the north end of the field. The press box on the west side of field.

Incorrect. Bison on the left, jmu on the right in the diagram. The stage is on the north end of the field. The press box on the west side of field.

Thanks! .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Huh? We are on east side, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    The school allotments that may be true but the tickets most of us bought aren't school allotments. So I'm on JMUs side but it's not a JMU section... Bought in August

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Huh? We are on east side, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAS is right, NDSU will be on the east sideline as JMU will be the "home team" so they'll be on the side of the pressbox.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...50483687559169

However, the last time the Bison were on the east sideline (January 2015 against Illinois St) they still had the west tailgate lot as NDSU's area IIRC. Not that it really matters since I'm sure there will be plenty on NDSU tailgaters on either side.

I always try and get my seats on the sunny side/east side. Not always sunny but does seem a bit warmer. Towson game was great.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!