Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Sounds like Weineke is a very well rounded human being, I'll pull for him in the NFL, not before. http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...25108640829504
    I agree with you. Until they are in the NFL, no cheers from me. Once they get there, cheer all you want. I love it when FCS players are uber successful in the NFL.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Either team would be a fun matchup. The revenge factor is there either way. If we play like we did this weekend on both sides of the ball I think we will be tough to beat regardless of who we play. SDSU actually makes me more nervous than JMU after watching the JMU v Weber State game.

Weber state put up serious points on JMU's vaunted "best defense in the history of the FCS".

I think we all agree that SDSU's offense is at least 20x better than Weber's.

I think SDSU can legitimately pull this one out - (HOT TAKE ALERT) it might not be close!!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m going to say Bunnies by 3 scores.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sold on JMU. Jacks by 2 TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Not sold on JMU. Jacks by 2 TD's.
    Same thoughts peeps HERE had on JMU last year. Remember we were no juggernaut last year after winning NC in ‘15—tied for conference. JMU has no loses this year. Also, Weber is a lot better than peeps here are giving them credit for—would have been top 3 in MVFC this year IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I got two tickets to sell yet....I am pulling for JMU. Its use that or flip coin

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Yah 2 hours later would be nice, Drinking before noon sucks...
    No drinking before noon is awesome as long as you don't have to stop drinking before noon.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Same thoughts peeps HERE had on JMU last year. Remember we were no juggernaut last year after winning NC in ‘15—tied for conference. JMU has no loses this year. Also, Weber is a lot better than peeps here are giving them credit for—would have been top 3 in MVFC this year IMO.

I'm still surprised to see this again this week on this board. Did most of us even watched how they manhandled the Leathernecks in the first round and then their conference mates a week later?

My prediction for the JMU-SDSU game is the home team. The Jackrabbits are getting too much credit for pounding a team that should not have been in the playoffs this year to begin with. Yes, scoring 56 points in the playoffs is impressive, but keep in mind that Holy Cross scored 51 points on that same team earlier this season.
    Hail the BISON!!!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Weber St wouldn't have finished in the top 5 or made the playoffs in the MVFC this year. They barely beat Western Illinois by 2 on their home turf in the first round of the playoffs. Granted, Weber St. is much improved and a quality team but they wouldn't survive a MVFC schedule just yet. I didn't think they looked good at all against JMU but I also thought JMU didn't play worth crap either.