Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Dallas is a go for this weekend. No matter what Stig says.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    No shit all the teams had been here, whats your point? Totally different beast than giving a guy your playbook and him crushing it. Weirdly, after the Senior Bowl is when Wentz had some time to spend with those guys because he was done with his season...but you know, let your narrative take where you want.
    My narrative?????? Go back and read yours. Youre all over the place.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    These teams know every QB in America. If one guy has a little bit of head steam...they'll do their due diligence. The senior bowl helps...but really, his pro day was well attended by 18 teams, some couldn't make it in due to weather.

These guys knew about Wentz probably in his first year. Hell, we did.
    The senior bowl was the catalyst. After just a short period of time he was correcting players and coaches on protections and schemes. His passing during drills turned heads. It just escalated from there.

Yeah the NFL knew about a kid that only had two offers out of HS. Stop it------
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

JMU will be an easier game. SDSU will be a brutal battle.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The senior bowl was the catalyst. After just a short period of time he was correcting players and coaches on protections and schemes. His passing during drills turned heads. It just escalated from there.

Yeah the NFL knew about a kid that only had two offers out of HS. Stop it------
    He beat Iowa State on national tv in his first start and went to a nationally prolific football school. They knew who he was his junior year.

You don't start the senior bowl game for one of the teams if you didn't have any prior steam.

He beat Iowa State on national tv in his first start and went to a nationally prolific football school. They knew who he was his junior year.

You don't start the senior bowl game for one of the teams if you didn't have any prior steam.
    So now they know him from his junior year? At least you got that right. LOl Of course he had some steam.
    Still doesnt take away from my comments on the Senior Bowl. I watched all of the practices and you could see the hype building with every practice .

Just So Im clear whats your point of argument?////?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dallas is a go for this weekend. No matter what Stig says.
    Agreed. Still struggling with the avatar though. Change is hard for us old folk...

These teams know every QB in America. If one guy has a little bit of head steam...they'll do their due diligence. The senior bowl helps...but really, his pro day was well attended by 18 teams, some couldn't make it in due to weather.

These guys knew about Wentz probably in his first year. Hell, we did.
    Why do I feel like his Pro Day was after the Sr. Bowl? Also, aren’t there way more scouts, GMs and coaches at Sr. Bowl. Additionally, not many scouts could have seen him play in ‘15 cuz he was hurt most of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So now they know him from his junior year? At least you got that right. LOl Of course he had some steam.
    Still doesnt take away from my comments on the Senior Bowl. I watched all of the practices and you could see the hype building with every practice .

Just So Im clear whats your point of argument?////?
    Yes they knew him his Jr. year. Go back and watch the SHSU semi from that year. Anish at one point is talking about NFL scouts coming to look at Kyle and leaving talking about Carson.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm sure the nfl scouts read bisonville and probably new about Carson before he even took a snap against Iowa State. Heck I told bdk before that game that Brock's replacement was better. Howie Rosenam must have marked it down.

And I think my avatar is pretty sweet. Gives me hope everyone used to think Corey was full of shit too but they found those tapes!

Lardsin must go!