Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Was going by Izzo tweet last night apparently he was mistaken by whatever he was going by.

Disregard all my comments earlier.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Was going by Izzo tweet last night apparently he was mistaken by whatever he was going by.

Disregard all my comments earlier.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Izzo re-tweeted after seeing the Flashseats image to correct himself. The image is correct if their in fact giving the higher seed the home sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Izzo re-tweeted after seeing the Flashseats image to correct himself. The image is correct if their in fact giving the higher seed the home sideline.
    In the past the home team was determined by a coin flip. I think this took place after the quarter finals.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    In the past the home team was determined by a coin flip. I think this took place after the quarter finals.
    It did go up after the quarter final game. I was surprised to see it.
    Maybe no one had a coin to flip???
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

JMU board said they got an email saying "JMU's seating block will be located on the west side, sections 103-109."
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It did go up after the quarter final game. I was surprised to see it.
    Maybe no one had a coin to flip???
    I got a bit coin they can flip.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

My tickets are in sections 105 and 107 - along with other folks who bought the hospitality package. I don't mind sitting in the midst of JMU fans - especially if they get caught with streamers!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Here's a history lesson y'all (yes, that is a word in Virginia. Texas, too!).

Much respect and awe is due the Bison for that incredible 5-year run. You were in a class of your own.

You have company now. It's that simple.

We have always had the horses. If you recall on your run to your first NC, the Dukes rolled into the Fargodome on December 3, 2011. I believe it was your toughest game heading into the Natty, as the box score will attest.

We just didn't have the coaching back then that we have now. Mickey Matthews was and is a great recruiter, but was not surrounded by the superior talent we have on staff today, who came to JMU last year, took Mickey's players, and rolled to and through Frisco.

So, here we are again. The two juggernauts. The way it should be. The way you would write a movie script. The way God intended it.

Last year the National Championship was in the Fargodome on December 16.

Many kudos to the Bison for that amazing 5-year run. I am sure you would like the bragging rights to 6 out of 7. There's just one little test you have to pass first in Frisco. Good luck!
    I was right with ya until you said “were”. Then you lost me.

You had a once in a lifetime team and the stars aligned. I get it. We get it. Props to y’all.

But payback is a f:;(ing bitch.

Reality awaits.

Code Green and Rams. - I know you hear me. And I can read your minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    My tickets are in sections 105 and 107 - along with other folks who bought the hospitality package. I don't mind sitting in the midst of JMU fans - especially if they get caught with streamers!

Streamer Nazis, "No game for you!".

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Ever heard of sarcasm or jokes? Or are you too fucking ”cool" for that? I get sick of this same old song and dance, shit posters coming in "trying to be friendly" and then get all fucking butt hurt if we critique your team. Then never to be heard from again after the game.

We get it you guys came in and best us in our house last year. I'll tell you what I told several of your fans after the game, congrats. We were outcoached in that game and I truly believe it coach k doesn't attempt a stupid 50+ yard fg we don't give momentum back to you guys. But I digress.

If you hang around maybe you'll earn my respect, there are several posted from other teams who have done just that. Trust me, I don't need any more friends I'll be fine without you in my life. BTW you spelled bulldog wrong.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

You make the entire Bison fan base look bad.