Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to sit on the couch Saturday afternoon and watch this game. I'd rather beat SDSU in Frisco, but I'd rather lose to JMU. SDSU is entering uncharted territory, but I think they have the horses...er bunnies...to get it done.

Thoughts?

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to sit on the couch Saturday afternoon and watch this game. I'd rather beat SDSU in Frisco, but I'd rather lose to JMU. SDSU is entering uncharted territory, but I think they have the horses...er bunnies...to get it done.

Thoughts?
    They do have a shot but JMU is solid and I think they are taking down the bunnies. Part of me thinks this is all fate anyway and it was a set up long ago for us to avenge our loss to JMU in Frisco. Either way, assuming we make it, the championship game is going to be crazy. I just wish ESPN would move it from 11 am.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

I'm so happy that if we win this game friday that either game will be revenge and the team I think will take it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    They do have a shot but JMU is solid and I think they are taking down the bunnies. Part of me thinks this is all fate anyway and it was a set up long ago for us to avenge our loss to JMU in Frisco. Either way, assuming we make it, the championship game is going to be crazy. I just wish ESPN would move it from 11 am.
    Yah 2 hours later would be nice, Drinking before noon sucks...

Depends how healthy goedert is. Who knows if he could have went back in vs NH but his services weren't obviously needed

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Yah 2 hours later would be nice, having to stop Drinking before noon sucks...
    FIFY

But the good news is they sell overpriced beer in Toyota Stadium now.

As for the game I just have a feeling that JMU is going to play lights out this game after playing most of the Weber St game with their sphincters in a knot. I think JMU takes an early multiple score lead and SDSU fights back to make it somewhat interesting in the 2nd half but JMU ends up taking it by 7-10 points.

Those SDSU receivers vs that JMU secondary will be a dandy to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Yah 2 hours later would be nice, Drinking before noon sucks...
    But you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

It's a huge advantage playing (and winning) Friday night. We will need to get to and control either QB in Frisco - SDSU is dangerous with Goedert.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like Weineke is a very well rounded human being, I'll pull for him in the NFL, not before. http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...25108640829504

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Under no circumstances would I ever want SDSU to be in Frisco. No one knows the Bison better....