Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Comment from the JMU message board about this year's NC...

"If NDSU wins it, they would've played 3 cupcakes and one quality opponent in Frisco in front of their fans for "another home game". It'd be a stretch to say they "earned it" the hard way."

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post

"If NDSU wins it, they would've played 3 cupcakes and one quality opponent in Frisco in front of their fans for "another home game". It'd be a stretch to say they "earned it" the hard way."
    Can't argue much with that...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Opposed to the 11 cup cakes on JMUs regular season schedule?

If you're whining about having to play Weber st and SDSU, you are really second guessing how good you really are.

Like I said...2 seeds are better than the 1. You're paired with a pud conference winner rather than a really good MVFC runner up or 2.

Maybe jmu should've tossed the elon game

In the South..........if you count with your teeth..........you're bound to come up short.

Let me see if I can translate. "If NDSU wins we will be exposed as a one-pump chump".
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Let me see if I can translate. "If NDSU wins we will be exposed as a one-pump chump".
    The translation is they're afraid of the jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    The translation is they're afraid of the jackrabbits
    Someone was quite triggered by a Matt Zimmer column talking about a SDSU/NDSU Natty.

What else is he supposed to write? A wistful piece about how they wish they were JMU?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Opposed to the 11 cup cakes on JMUs regular season schedule?

If you're whining about having to play Weber st and SDSU, you are really second guessing how good you really are.

Like I said...2 seeds are better than the 1. You're paired with a pud conference winner rather than a really good MVFC runner up or 2.

Maybe jmu should've tossed the elon game
    I said this a couple weeks ago but it really was an ingenious plan for NDSU to throw the SDSU game. They would've been in danger of passing JMU for #1 if they won that game and they knew they'd still be the #2 even with a loss. On top of that it gave SDSU the boost they needed to get up to the #5 seed on the opposite of the bracket of NDSU. This, in turn, allows them to face an overconfident SDSU team in Frisco and ultimately crush their spirit in ways they couldn't have even imagined had NDSU won the marker game. It also allows minimal competition for NDSU fans getting tickets to Frisco since SDSU fans won't want to miss the NDSU/SDSU women's basketball game in Brookings the same day as the Natty in Frisco.

It's all coming to fruition!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I said this a couple weeks ago but it really was an ingenious plan for NDSU to throw the SDSU game. They would've been in danger of passing JMU for #1 if they won that game and they knew they'd still be the #2 even with a loss. On top of that it gave SDSU the boost they needed to get up to the #5 seed on the opposite of the bracket of NDSU. This, in turn, allows them to face an overconfident SDSU team in Frisco and ultimately crush their spirit in ways they couldn't have even imagined had NDSU won the marker game. It also allows minimal competition for NDSU fans getting tickets to Frisco since SDSU fans won't want to miss the NDSU/SDSU women's basketball game in Brookings the same day as the Natty in Frisco.

It's all coming to fruition!
    I think you have you purple and black mixed up in this post

Odds have shifted towards Sdsu:

BetOnline: Pickem
    5 Dimes: Sdsu -1