Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I think Izzo is wrong. I contacted the NDSU ticket office and asked if they knew which side the NDSU bracket would be on and the answer I got agreed with the map posted. My guess is NDSU knows what the hell they are talking about and Izzo doesn’t.
    Izzo was going off a graphic he saw that was incorrect. He corrected himself at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    there is an image on flash seats which says what side each team is on.... been there for two weeks. jmu is on the side with the big club house
    We go through this every year weve gone down there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I think Izzo is wrong. I contacted the NDSU ticket office and asked if they knew which side the NDSU bracket would be on and the answer I got agreed with the map posted. My guess is NDSU knows what the hell they are talking about and Izzo doesn’t.
    Yes he was, I hadn't seen his correction on Saturday morning when I wrote what I did. I wrote another post after someone pointed out he'd put out a new tweet. Maybe should edit the original.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.