Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    As most know, I love smack as much as the next person.
    I read these threads for football talk. And info on the upcoming game.
    Calling a poster on another teams board stupid isn't smack. It's a personal attack
    Did you not read the post I was responding to when I use that one single word as a joke?

When I try to make nice with other fans and invite them to our tailgates and say that I think you will like us because we are pretty cool, and the only response I get is "people who call themselves cool usually aren't," I think that is exactly 180 degrees from where

I would like the to see the relationship between our schools go. That's all. That is what I meant by asking the poster who calls himself "oldmantutters", "How did you get that old being that stupid." I think it was at best an unwise thing to say to a fan from another

school just trying to be nice. Just for you I will delete the comment. As I said I came here in peace. I only defended myself, and you will NEVER see me not do that.

1) JMU is good
    2) JMU has a great secondary and pass rush
    3) SDSU played right into their strengh by throwing 50 times down field and panicked by abandoning the run
    4) SDSU fumbled over and over. Some of that is on JMU, but preventable
    5) Their QB literally shit his pants. Most was due to JMU but some was just bad play.
    6) SDSU hasn't proven it could stop the run all year and they didn't vs JMU
    7) If we are going to beat then we have to run the ball and stick to it, plus mix in short passes to neutralize their pass rush and get the TEs and fullbacks involved. We simply cannot turn the ball over
    8) should be a great game, probably closer to Weber State. Both teams are great.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    1) JMU is good
    2) JMU has a great secondary and pass rush
    3) SDSU played right into their strengh by throwing 50 times down field and panicked by abandoning the run
    4) SDSU fumbled over and over. Some of that is on JMU, but preventable
    5) Their QB literally shit his pants. Most was due to JMU but some was just bad play.
    6) SDSU hasn't proven it could stop the run all year and they didn't vs JMU
    7) If we are going to beat then we have to run the ball and stick to it, plus mix in short passes to neutralize their pass rush and get the TEs and fullbacks involved. We simply cannot turn the ball over
    8) should be a great game, probably closer to Weber Statr

JMU: Don't look at Weber State game!
    Also JMU: Look at the NDSU/SDSU game!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    You can watch tape of your performance against us last year, or your performance against SDSU this year if you’d like to be reminded of your DII days
    I prefer looking up old videos on YouTube of NDSUs 8 National Championships to remember the DII days.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Did you not read the post I was responding to when I use that one single word as a joke?

When I try to make nice with other fans and invite them to our tailgates and say that I think you will like us because we are pretty cool, and the only response I get is "people who call themselves cool usually aren't," I think that is exactly 180 degrees from where

I would like the to see the relationship between our schools go. That's all. That is what I meant by asking the poster who calls himself "oldmantutters", "How did you get that old being that stupid." I think it was at best an unwise thing to say to a fan from another

school just trying to be nice.
    Ah, now I see the intended humor. purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    JMU: Don't look at Weber State game!
    Also JMU: Look at the NDSU/SDSU game!
    Everyone knows you can't compare conference game scores. Sam Houston beat Richmond by 2 TDs who almost upset JMU. NDSU at SDSU was our worst coached / played game of the year and SDSUs best. JMU was Stigs worst coached game of his career. We are starting to peak in the playoffs but SDSU isn't as bad as the score and JMU isn't as good as the score. Good but not THAT good.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSU opens as 3 point fav at 5Dimes. Total is 43.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post

school just trying to be nice.
    Ever heard of sarcasm or jokes? Or are you too fucking ”cool" for that? I get sick of this same old song and dance, shit posters coming in "trying to be friendly" and then get all fucking butt hurt if we critique your team. Then never to be heard from again after the game.

We get it you guys came in and best us in our house last year. I'll tell you what I told several of your fans after the game, congrats. We were outcoached in that game and I truly believe it coach k doesn't attempt a stupid 50+ yard fg we don't give momentum back to you guys. But I digress.

If you hang around maybe you'll earn my respect, there are several posted from other teams who have done just that. Trust me, I don't need any more friends I'll be fine without you in my life. BTW you spelled bulldog wrong.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

You wanna know the weakness I see in the JMU D. Lil seams that can be exploited by the TE. IF I see it, CK sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    You wanna know the weakness I see in the JMU D. Lil seams that can be exploited by the TE. IF I see it, CK sees it.
    I think this is it. We have such a crazy dynamic offense that I think we can do something against their d.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯