Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm on their side. I'm going to rip up any streamers that come my way.
    I’ll make sure to bring extra.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    How did you get that old being that stupid?

Unlike you, old man, some people know who they are. And, thanks for letting me know exactly where you stand. I'll remember that. You certainly don't represent the Bison fans I have met.

I met a lot of really nice Bison fans in Frisco last year. I think they would be ashamed of what you just said. There's one in every bunch, I reckon!

Will Rogers never met oldmantutters.
    Hey bulldogg, love the banter.

You may get a lot of lip while here, but I think the average NDSU fan knows JMU is a very good football team with one of the best coaching staffs in college football. The Weber State 'pull-it-out' was impressive. The 48 second touchdown drive before the half against SDSU was impressive, given that SDSU's defense had kept them in the game to that point despite 5 turnovers. JMU does not have the running back anymore that caused the Bison fits last year in the alleged 'real championship game' in Fargo, but JMU has a lot of other quality players. JMU's turnover ratio is the best in FCS by a large margin.

So the Bison will have their hands full. We hope to ensure that JMU also has its hands full. It will be a hard fought game, a lot of passion on both sides. Early congrats to whoever wins this one - they will have earned it.

I hope you have a great time in Frisco, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    I’ll make sure to bring extra.
    good. it will remind me of our DII days.

I was younger and thinner then
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

JMU has a great defense, opportunistic offense and shit fans.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Certainly doesn't have to be. That is up to you.
    Actually it's up to you. I'm not going over to your board starting shit and telling them how to act.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Hey bulldog, love the banter.

You may get a lot of lip while here, but I think the average NDSU fan knows JMU is a very good football team with one of the best coaching staffs in college football. The Weber State 'pull-it-out' was impressive. The 48 second touchdown drive before the half against SDSU was impressive, given that SDSU's defense had kept them in the game to that point despite 5 turnovers. JMU does not have the running back anymore that caused the Bison fits last year in the alleged 'real championship game' in Fargo, but JMU has a lot of other quality players. JMU's turnover ratio is the best in FCS by a large margin.

So the Bison will have their hands full. We hope to ensure that JMU also has its hands full. It will be a hard fought game, a lot of passion on both sides. Early congrats to whoever wins this one - they will have earned it.

I hope you have a great time in Frisco, win or lose.
    Great post! I know not all Bison fans are assclowns. Every fan base has a few. I met many Bison fans in Frisco last year, even tailgated near some. Every single one was gracious and fun to be around.

I hope to run into you in Frisco, if you are coming. We tailgated in the Corolla Red lot last year and will be aiming to the same this time. Stop in for brats and beer.

Actually it's up to you. I'm not going over to your board starting shit and telling them how to act.
    Wow! You call that "starting shit" and telling you "how to act?" Really? I came here in total peace. I have not tried to start anything. The fact that you can't recognize that says a lot about you, and it ain't good.

So, what are you looking for, conflict? Besides, that game is history.
    As most know, I love smack as much as the next person.
    I read these threads for football talk. And info on the upcoming game.
    Calling a poster on another teams board stupid isn't smack. It's a personal attack
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

For the first time in a long, long time I actually feel concerned about our chances to win, and I’m including our FBS games over the last several years.

JMU has a great defense, with coaches who know how to tweak schemes depending on opponent. Yesterday, it was ensure QB did not beat them. With us it will be like last year. Do not let us run and make QB/receivers beat them.

Their offense is plenty solid to score points on us. Anyone who doesn’t think they have a great running back like last year is just wrong. The transfer from GA Tech that went off yesterday has what it takes to run against the Bison.

They have quality special teams as well.

People here can look at JMUs schedule and scores this year, but then look at ours too. When you play your conference foes yearly, the games just end up tighter. For some reason, NDSU just doesn’t expose conference team’s weaknesses like JMU did to SDSU yesterday. JMU likely has that same problem in conference games.

Also, throw the Weber game out. That was played on an ice rink with footballs as hard as hockey pucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

good. it will remind me of our DII days.

I was younger and thinner then
    You can watch tape of your performance against us last year, or your performance against SDSU this year if you’d like to be reminded of your DII days