Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

Stick was throwing dime all game vs SHSU. JMU D is going to be factors of magnitude better but Stick is on point. Has been trending that way since SDSU. I have confidence in our QB.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that they wanted to get the ball to they're #1 receiver. That just doesn't sound right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Stick was throwing dime all game vs SHSU. JMU D is going to be factors of magnitude better but Stick is on point. Has been trending that way since SDSU. I have confidence in our QB.
    having Messingham call another terrific game will help neuter the Jmu D

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    SDSU is going have to spent a significant amount of money to put T. Christion through therapy after this debacle!
    Probably will be damaged goods. Think Chuck Knoblauch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

That game was a bad match-up based on the game plan and it was kind of a fluke to fumble 4 Times. Really?

Taryn Christensen is a good QB who had a terrible game. What did he have like 3 pick sixes? It happens but you sure picked a bad time

James Madison has a great pass rush and secondary and SDSU went all Big Sky in them. Dumb. Run the damn ball, it worked when you tried.

Plus SDSU can't stop the run and JMU ran the ball against them like every good team does.

I put this loss on a terrible game plan

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

A lot of narratives will come from Saturdays game. Sdsu is better than they showed. And people will say Jmu will kill Ndsu due to them killing the team that beat the Bison. This will be our toughest Frisco challenge yet. I think Ndsu will be favored by the offshore books by 3. I think this weekend/playoffs showed that us and JMU are on a complete other level in Fcs.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    A lot of narratives will come from Saturdays game. Sdsu is better than they showed. And people will say Jmu will kill Ndsu due to them killing the team that beat the Bison. This will be our toughest Frisco challenge yet. I think Ndsu will be favored by the offshore books by 3. I think this weekend/playoffs showed that us and JMU are on a complete other level in Fcs.
    I agree that people will say JMU will kill NDSU because of this result and the result of the NDSU vs SDSU game earlier. As we all know though, transitive property in sports is not real accurate, especially when one team goes from +4 turnover differential to -8. I'd be willing to bet NDSU would've throttled SDSU too if the turnover differential was shifted by 12 in our favor from what the actual result was.

I doubt this game will be a blowout in favor of either team. It should be a tough one and a fun one to watch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bisonboone11; 12-17-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Remember when we would make fun of teams from wimpy conferences that would mistake good defense for the other teams poor offensive showing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    My point being that big bad JMU didn't score on those early to
    C'mon, enough with the reverence and putting us on a pedestal already ("big bad JMU"). You guys are people too, or buffaloes, or something. You can genuflect after the game.

Just kidding! Don't get your horns all in a knot. We do tend to start slow, but someone told me once, not sure I can believe them, I should have consulted you guys first, that it is the score on the board when the clock hits 00:00 in the fourth quarter that matters. Just a rumor, though, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe one of your resident "CAA-sucks-MVFC-is-God" pundits can tell us if there is any truth to that.

PS: I hate dark beer. I am going to be cruising by your Frisco tailgate. Do NOT offer me a dark beer. Dark Beer is for people who don't know beer and buffaloes (pardon my redundance). Offer me a crisp, clean American or Canadian brew and we will be instant friends. Miller High Life is my favorite.

Let the light-hearted, gentle smack begin!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    C'mon, enough reverence and putting us on a pedestal already. You guys are people too, or buffaloes, or something.

Just kidding! Don't get your horns all in a knot. We do tend to start slow, but someone told me once, not sure I can believe them, I should have consulted you guys first, that it is the score on the board when the clock hits 00:00 in the fourth quarter that matters. Just a rumor, though. Maybe one of your resident "CAA-sucks-MVFC-is-God" pundits can tell us if there is any truth to that.

PS: I hate dark beer. I am going to be cruising by your Frisco tailgate. Do NOT offer me a dark beer. Dark Beer is for people who don't know beer and buffaloes (pardon my redundance). Offer me a crisp, clear American or Canadian brew and we will be instant friends. Miller High Life is my favorite.

Let the light-hearted, gentle smack begin!
    Miller High LIfe-sucks-Bud Light-is-God.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Boy I have to say, after being a lurker in the JMU board they have already one the title. And apparently an NDSU coach called the SDSU coach about tips on what he had seen on JMU!!! source being the radio guys after the SDSU game!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS