Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU at JMU Semi Final Thread

https://twitter.com/jmusports/status/940672856618360834

BREAKING: Mike Houston Signs 10-Year Extension as Head Coach of @JMUFootball
    Looking good Billy Ray!

I'll take the under.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"•Captured the 2016 NCAA Division I Football Championship, ending the season with 12 straight victories and outscoring four playoff opponents 175-60, including snapping North Dakota State's five-year run as champion by becoming the first team ever to defeat the Bison in the playoffs in the Fargodome"

From the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That was QB Austin Sumner in 2014 I'm pretty sure. Stig said something like Sumner wasn't even going to make the trip to Fargo early in game week and not only did he make the trip he started and played the entire game I believe. I didn't matter since the Bison won by 3 scores anyway but I wouldn't put too much stock in Grandpa Stiggy's game week injury updates. I'm sure Goedert will play but whether he'll be limited or not by the injury is the biggest thing.
    i was guessing a bit at the name of the qb... either way, agree its just usual Stig

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Regarding game status updates leading to game day: Stig is by no means trustworthy. He has lost all credibility with many people.

That, to me, means JMU is protecting themselves for when Houston leaves for a bigger school and his next employer will have to pay them (JMU) a nice buy-out fee. Correct me if I'm wrong (which happens), but doesn't NDSU have something similar in Klieman's contract if/when he leaves for a bigger program?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That, to me, means JMU is protecting themselves for when Houston leaves for a bigger school and his next employer will have to pay them (JMU) a nice buy-out fee. Correct me if I'm wrong (which happens), but doesn't NDSU have something similar in Klieman's contract if/when he leaves for a bigger program?
    its $150,000 now. was $300,000 before 1/15/17. per the foolum article

LOL. Coaching extensions mean literally nothing. If he keeps winning bigger program buys it out. If he starts to suck and or team starts getting into off field issues school will buy it out.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    "•Captured the 2016 NCAA Division I Football Championship, ending the season with 12 straight victories and outscoring four playoff opponents 175-60, including snapping North Dakota State's five-year run as champion by becoming the first team ever to defeat the Bison in the playoffs in the Fargodome"

From the article.
    So two wins gets you a ten year extension. Win over NDSU and a Natty!!! wow.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post

From the article.
    Well yea...everything begins and ends with ndsu.