Thread: ESPN News clip where Austin Kuhnert popped his shoulder back in and stayed in?

Default ESPN News clip where Austin Kuhnert popped his shoulder back in and stayed in?

I was doing some cardio at the gym tonight (12/18/2017) and was watching ESPN news ... I saw a clip where Austin Kuhnert (#75) popped his shoulder back in while in the huddle, and stayed in the game. I couldn't hear what they were saying the sound wasn't on. I don't get that channel at home so can't look for it again.

Did anyone else see that? Anyways, some more good publicity for NDSU Bison football.

Would appreciate a link to a clip so I could re-watch it hear what they were saying ...
    Last edited by djohnk; 12-19-2017 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Correction on some facts.

Default Re: ESPN News clip where Tanner Volson popped his shoulder back in and stayed in?

It's #75 Austin Kuhnert but Volson is in the video. That's Midwest tough. That's the epitome of why we are a dynasty. Guys who will do whatever it takes to win. That's where you get Travis Beck launching himself over a pile and then dislocating his shoulder and then trying to tackle the QB while on the ground and his arm popped out of socket. And then coming back in the game and popping it back in the next week. Or Carson Wentz playing 4 downs with his leg dangling. Cole Jirek having 2 shoulders so messed up yet still playing through it when most players would've quit. Grant Olson with his appendix. Some of our players would make Chuck Norris proud.

https://twitter.com/barstoolhrtland/...220918784?s=09

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: ESPN News clip where Tanner Volson popped his shoulder back in and stayed in?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's #75 Austin Kuhnert but Volson is in the video. That's Midwest tough. That's the epitome of why we are a dynasty. Guys who will do whatever it takes to win. That's where you get Travis Beck launching himself over a pile and then dislocating his shoulder and then trying to tackle the QB while on the ground and his arm popped out of socket. And then coming back in the game and popping it back in the next week. Or Carson Wentz playing 4 downs with his leg dangling. Cole Jirek having 2 shoulders so messed up yet still playing through it when most players would've quit. Grant Olson with his appendix. Some of our players would make Chuck Norris proud.

https://twitter.com/barstoolhrtland/...220918784?s=09
    Thanks for the quick reply and information ... I went back and edited my original post accordingly.

Pretty sure it was his elbow, not shoulder. Feats of strength Festivas Champion!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Pretty sure it was his elbow, not shoulder. Feats of strength Festivas Champion!
    Yeah, pretty sure it was his elbow because on the next drive he had it all taped up. I saw it on the Youtube replay. Had to back it up and say, 'wait, did I just see that?'

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure it was his elbow because on the next drive he had it all taped up. I saw it on the Youtube replay. Had to back it up and say, 'wait, did I just see that?'
    Ya that looks like Ulna. Could be a radial head but his contact position is not really lending it to being that but it is a football player on the field in the middle of battle so you never know.

Pretty sure that its the radial head.

He appears to perform the "hyperpronation method" on himself in order to reduce it.*

*not a doctor.......just play one in the bedroom.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I saw that live on TV and had to ask myself if he really just did it. Then, they showed it again. Wow and ouch.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016