Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uncle ticket sales needs you.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Uncle ticket sales needs you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Thanks, seems like should be doable but oh well not that big a deal.

What friggin surprises me every time I call them I state my full name usually at the beginning of call (which they probably appreciate as it allows them to pull up the info right away) which is not overly uncommon names but the spelling of both first and last isn't usually the person's first guess any other time my name is requested, and within 2-3 seconds they know what my seats are. Not sure if they type in the name and it gives them options and considering there are only say 3-4000 accounts maybe there isn't anyone similar? I don't think I've spelled it once to them in the past 3-4 years whenever I've called. I've never had trouble with anyone there and Josh has always been helpful in a couple cases when I needed more in depth.
    Maybe they have caller ID.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Didn't think of that...

Not sure if you're serious or not but that feasibly could be the answer in todays world as they have all or most of our numbers in their system...

I had it on my work phone. Highly likely
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Didn't think of that...

Not sure if you're serious or not but that feasibly could be the answer in todays world as they have all or most of our numbers in their system...
    I to am amazed by their speed of pulling up accounts. The internets wasn't working so smooth this morning so I just called.

I to am amazed by their speed of pulling up accounts. The internets wasn't working so smooth this morning so I just called.
    not really if they get the first couples letters it may display the list of names and its not hard to select from that list.
    but you right, even if standing in front of them they pull it up pretty fast. I think its a drop down list for selection.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You don't have expectations of this Friday game happening well in advance? I always plan to have at least one Friday in December off....
    I have time I can take off. Just saving it for January for Frisco. (Knock on wood)

Unclaimed student and season tickets go on sale 8 am Wednesday. Get the word out.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN