Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uncle ticket sales needs you.

Default Re: Uncle ticket sales needs you.

It's disappointing when I hear fans saying they're on the wait list for season tickets, but then when an opportunity happens like last week, we still have over 1k missing. These are the people that should be taking advantage of this (Especially in a playoff atmosphere!). Unfortunately, because the game is on Friday I won't make it since I live 4 hours away. I'll be sitting in my recliner with a beer in my hand cheering them on!

....like last week, we still have over 1k missing.
    We've been trying to get Season-tix for yeeeeeaarrss!!! Yes, its aggravating to see all the empty seats at many games, and/or people leaving at halftime....even at the playoffs.
    We stay 'til the end no matter what!!!
    Siiiigggghh.....we'll just keep scrambling for tickets! Got GREAT seats for Friday night though!!!
    Wish you could'a been been able to go Ashley!!

Faron
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

So is there a special trick to removing one of your tickets from the order (season ticket holder account)? I've tried a few things but it never lets me edit the number? Or do I just do what I've done once or twice before and call them?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So is there a special trick to removing one of your tickets from the order (season ticket holder account)? I've tried a few things but it never lets me edit the number? Or do I just do what I've done once or twice before and call them?
    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    You need to CALL them. There is no way to remove a seat or two that you don't wish to purchase. I went thru the same thing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    It's disappointing when I hear fans saying they're on the wait list for season tickets, but then when an opportunity happens like last week, we still have over 1k missing. These are the people that should be taking advantage of this (Especially in a playoff atmosphere!). Unfortunately, because the game is on Friday I won't make it since I live 4 hours away. I'll be sitting in my recliner with a beer in my hand cheering them on!
    You don't have expectations of this Friday game happening well in advance? I always plan to have at least one Friday in December off....
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You don't have expectations of this Friday game happening well in advance? I always plan to have at least one Friday in December off....
    After this many years, the Friday night semifinal should be in the plans before the season begins. I've planned on it ever since the first time...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I just checked to see what's still available and the Sam Houston game sold out until unclaimed season tickets go up on Wed. morning!
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    i just checked to see what's still available and the sam houston game sold out until unclaimed season tickets and student tickets go up on wed. Morning!
    fify.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'm not sure, but I don't think there will be SRO tickets for this game, unless they sell all of the reserve seats first?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    You need to CALL them. There is no way to remove a seat or two that you don't wish to purchase. I went thru the same thing yesterday.
    Thanks, seems like should be doable but oh well not that big a deal.

What friggin surprises me every time I call them I state my full name usually at the beginning of call (which they probably appreciate as it allows them to pull up the info right away) which is not overly uncommon names but the spelling of both first and last isn't usually the person's first guess any other time my name is requested, and within 2-3 seconds they know what my seats are. Not sure if they type in the name and it gives them options and considering there are only say 3-4000 accounts maybe there isn't anyone similar? I don't think I've spelled it once to them in the past 3-4 years whenever I've called. I've never had trouble with anyone there and Josh has always been helpful in a couple cases when I needed more in depth.