Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    When you finally admit moving up was a disaster for gsu I will stop being a pain. Until then...I will remind you every time you come back here how you talked about how the move up was great for gsu.
    Please stop. Please. TALON is a great guy. Whatever beef you had with him...is in the past. Why hold something against somebody indefinitely? Again...please stop.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Please stop. Please. TALON is a great guy. Whatever beef you had with him...is in the past. Why hold something against somebody indefinitely? Again...please stop.
    Great to hear from you TA! Have you ever upgraded that 403 cubic inch in that fine ride?

I think it was 4 years ago that I asked the question why "NDSU didn't move up because you are that good". I received the answers I needed.

Teacher wont let go of it!

I didn't think "The Teacher" could teach me anything!

Be suspect to anything he has to say, NDSU fans!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Dude. Just stop. FBS is awesome. We get it. We shoulda moved up when you did and experienced all the same glory you have. We were wrong you were right. Enough already.
    Im confused here. I m not seeing what youre seeing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Im confused here. I m not seeing what youre seeing.
    Sorry for the rift, but Teacher has it in for me because 4 years ago, in one of my praise NDSU posts, I
    foolishly asked why NDSU wasn't trying for the Mountain West! I understand now, but he cant let it go!

Anyway, Party on Bison & beat the "Bear Naked Pu$$ies" or Bear Cats as they are known!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 12-11-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Come on guys I tried hard to make a funny and chip into the NDSU beat down over SHSU.
    No I don't know the ins & outs of NDSU humor but I'm trying!
    Maybe you need remove your Southern drawl when you write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Sorry for the rift, but Teacher has it in for me because 4 years ago, in one of my, praise NDSU posts, I
    foolishly asked why NDSU wasn't trying for the Mountain West! I understand now, but he cant let it go!

Anyway, Party on Bison & beat the "Bear Naked Pu$$ies" or Bear Cats as they are known!
    Mountain West people are arrogant. They feel they are at the same level as the P5 schools.

Too them, NDSU is a “cute” program. That’s the impression I got from them last year during the Sports Corp Luncheon for football here in Colorado Springs and we had a “fun” debate about the upcoming game against Iowa. They shared a table with us (USA Wrestling) and thought it was extremely funny that I truly believed the Bison would be leaving Iowa City victorious.

So screw those guys and their aspirations of winning the Vegas Bowl.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe you need remove your Southern drawl when you write.

To Chris from his overrated, expensive iPhone

I don't have a southern or drool or draw.
    It is Teacher that salivates uncontrollably & I thought mad cow was eradicated in the 90s!

PARTY ON BISON - BEAT SHSU for your 6th

TALON

To Chris from his overrated, expensive iPhone

I don't have a southern or drool or draw.
    It is Teacher that salivates uncontrollably & I thought mad cow was eradicated in the 90s!

PARTY ON BISON - BEAT SHSU for your 6th

TALON
    Sarcasm buddy. Sorry, Tapatalk on my gets-the-job-done iPhone doesn’t allow me to write with purple.

Now, calm down and go finish your grits.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sarcasm buddy. Sorry, Tapatalk on my gets-the-job-done iPhone doesn’t allow me to write with purple.

Now, calm down and go finish your grits.

Finish my grits - Now that's funny. Nothing wrong with the iPhone Chris - Party on