Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    GSUs football seasons have been a disaster for the last 2 years. I'm also a GT and NAVY fan too.
    While being a GSU fan first I didn't know I couldn't respect and pull for other teams I like, as long as we're not playing them.

Can you grasp that BFL?
    Holy shit, you come here and don't expect a little needling? Sack up buttercup!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

People are actually responding in this thread?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We have had a decided lack of focus on game weeks this season. It's like the offseason never let go.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Holy shit, you come here and don't expect a little needling? Sack up buttercup!

My response answered your lack luster drivel from an earlier post.
    Please take your sad attempts at smack to the smack board.

As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!
    I simply noted there was a going on.... that's all... (I did not say one word!!!) Tis' the season of JOY!!! (Why don't we have a HEART emoji?)
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 12-11-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You just responded genius

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

(This information has been posted for all my NDSU friends)- Thank me latter!

*(I HAVE SECRETE FOTAGE OF THE SHSU HALF TIME SHOW PRACTICE!)***

(1) SHSU will only be bringing ONE cheer leader with them to save on traveling costs.
    I hope this doesn't spoil it for some of you. I her she needs to borrow her prop from
    one of your watering holes. It is to big to put in the back of her AMC Gremlin considering
    she also has to bring the 5 member pep band. Base drum, tuba, slide trombone & all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4MaVfYJ-E

(2) For those of you lonely NDSU fans that want to pick up a few NDSU drunken chicks at one of your
    NDSU watering holes. You can empress the $h!t out of them by learning how to do the GBT line dance.
    ( It's all here friends, all you need to pick one up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmejv5iitWw
    (3) I made a mistake, which is unlike TALON, but for those hard to get those drunken Dixie chicks ( arn't they all)
    from Texas, you may have to stoop to this sing along. *Remember I said the you hard up NDSU males.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSNDC6mVOdM

*****************UP DATE

SHSU is dropping the 5 member pep band and bringing there very own rock star Alice Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW67QN24SA

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

*****************UP DATE

SHSU is dropping the 5 member pep band and bringing there very own rock star Alice Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW67QN24SA
    TALON is one of the good guys....he follows a lot of football. Even a closet Vikings fan (Jerrick McKinnon)...I don't think he wanted to go FBS very much...I have needling him over on the Navy board for years...

That Said...Hey TALON...what's up.

I agree that his is a good dude. That does not negate the fact that if he wants to be a Bison fan, he must first get the tattoo.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I agree that his is a good dude. That does not negate the fact that if he wants to be a Bison fan, he must first get the tattoo.
    Completely agree...I think a tat of Bison mounting jackrabbit would be good.