Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Stir away, Terry, stir away!!
    Hahahaha...good stuff. I love the Georgia Southern posters...and I was really disappointed when TALON got run off last time. I don't expect him to stick around a long time...but a guy can hope.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Seriously?

TALON...swing away. If posters like this are going to come out swinging for no reason...unleash, my friend. Bring over Pike and the boys...tear it up!

To NDSU Fans
    *** NDSU is the undisputed cream of the crop at the zenith or pinnacle of FCS going for its SIXTH National Championship - Good luck!

TransAm Bison
    I'll keep my posts Directed & poised at the 2 that are hammering me. When I post there is no anger it all good times to me Trans Am & mods.
    I did place a Post on the smack board for this situation so why don’t the hatters go they’re instead of strewing this thread that was started to praise the NDSU program. I am not envious of NDSU & their dominance in the FCS. GSU was there, we did our thing & we were at the top in the Erk, Johnson, Monken era & Fritz did great for the 2 years he was at GSU.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    To NDSU Fans
    *** NDSU is the undisputed cream of the crop at the zenith or pinnacle of FCS going for its SIXTH National Championship - Good luck!

TransAm Bison
    I'll keep my posts Directed & poised at the 2 that are hammering me. When I post there is no anger it all good times to me Trans Am & mods.
    I did place a Post on the smack board for this situation so why don’t the hatters go they’re instead of strewing this thread that was started to praise the NDSU program. I am not envious of NDSU & their dominance in the FCS. GSU was there, we did our thing & we were at the top in the Erk, Johnson, Monken era & Fritz did great for the 2 years he was at GSU.
    Welcome TALON! Your brand of zeal and craziness will fit in well with our bunch. Thanks for the inside scopp on SHSU's one cheerleader that they are bringing haha very helpful
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

To NDSU Fans

TransAm Bison
    TransAm
    They really didn't run me off. After we debated why NDSU wasn't moving up at the time I was clued in on the financial aspect of a move and understood!
    I didn't need to post anything else but good luck in your quest for another NC as I was trying to do in this post!

TransAm
    They really didn't run me off. After we debated why NDSU wasn't moving up at the time I was clued in on the financial aspect of a move and understood!
    I didn't need to post anything else but good luck in your quest for another NC as I was trying to do in this post!
    Pretty sure you were in your mom's basement sniffling...trying unsuccessfully to maintain a stiff upper lip. I know...because you were down there when I left...I just couldn't handle hearing the wailing.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Welcome TALON! Your brand of zeal and craziness will fit in well with our bunch. Thanks for the inside scopp on SHSU's one cheerleader that they are bringing haha very helpful
    Why thank you Mankato. I was glad to do the research for the Bison. I'm sure that Teacher & Elvis will take advantage of learning THE GOD BLESS TEXAS dance & the words to the song. I expect them to be in the bars 3 days before the game trying to pick up loose NDSU chicks or maybe a long horn bull is more their taste.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Pretty sure you were in your mom's basement sniffling...trying unsuccessfully to maintain a stiff upper lip. I know...because you were down there when I left...I just couldn't handle hearing the wailing.
    TA, you're a savage! As I remember you were living in a hut made of dried Bison patties in your friends back yard. It all fell apart for you when your friend started to pick apart your hut to burn the dried dung in his fire place.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Stir away, Terry, stir away!!
    Take it to the smack board, dupe. I'm sure TransAm would love to join in.

I'll let you start by explaining to me why GSUs move to the Sun Belt was a mistake and we moved to early.

Take it to the smack board, dupe. I'm sure TransAm would love to join in.

I'll let you start by explaining to me why GSUs move to the Sun Belt was a mistake and we moved to early.
    Lets start with you being over here to keep your football season going.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Lets start with you being over here to keep your football season going.
    GSUs football seasons have been a disaster for the last 2 years. I'm also a GT and NAVY fan too.
    While being a GSU fan first I didn't know I couldn't respect and pull for other teams I like, as long as we're not playing them.

Can you grasp that BFL?