Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Mountain West people are arrogant. They feel they are at the same level as the P5 schools.

Too them, NDSU is a “cute” program. That’s the impression I got from them last year during the Sports Corp Luncheon for football here in Colorado Springs and we had a “fun” debate about the upcoming game against Iowa. They shared a table with us (USA Wrestling) and thought it was extremely funny that I truly believed the Bison would be leaving Iowa City victorious.

So screw those guys and their aspirations of winning the Vegas Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mountain West people are arrogant - I heard that when GSU wanted to move up from Georgia State fans.

***You would beat the hell out of those teams!

Default Re: TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

I see Talon is still looking for a shirt-tail to hang on to. I'm with Teach on this one. Don't go away mad, Talon. Just go away........
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    I see Talon is still looking for a shirt-tail to hang on to. I'm with Teach on this one. Don't go away mad, Talon. Just go away........
    So back it up Elvis. Are you a Bison or hound dog. I don't need a shirt-tail because I already have a shirt that says -

"Bison, 2017 National Champs"

I see you have DAMN under your name. Don't use damn in your post. That makes you a nasty boy!

Your not that good!

TALON
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 12-11-2017 at 04:45 AM.

[QUOTE=GSUsTALON;

Teacher wont let go of it![/QUOTE]

(Not saying one word!)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    (Not saying one word!)
    As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!
    Well now you've dog-gone gone and done it. I nicely asked Teach to back off...and he hasn't posted on this since...and shots have been made at him now. I have to say, I can't blame him for returning fire.

Please keep posting here TALON...I love your humor...we need more of it here. You should bring a few of your buds back over here...they need to escape the misery of your board for a while. Maybe they can reclaim their game...it has been lacking.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    (Not saying one word!)
    Yeah you should talk little miss black list.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

This is what happens to you when your program moves up before it is time to make the move, You long for the good old days when you were relevant. Talon, you are a shirt-tail grabbing has been, seeking to regain a place at the banquet that your now mediocre team has wrongly taken from you. You have my sympathy as well as my disgust. In time you will be as valuable to our fan base as Geaux Sioux, the BigUNDie and SiouxVolley. Nothing but another nuisance-posting joke..........
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    This is what happens to you when your program moves up before it is time to make the move, You long for the good old days when you were relevant. Talon, you are a shirt-tail grabbing has been, seeking to regain a place at the banquet that your now mediocre team has wrongly taken from you. You have my sympathy as well as my disgust. In time you will be as valuable to our fan base as Geaux Sioux, the BigUNDie and SiouxVolley. Nothing but another nuisance-posting joke..........
    Seriously?

TALON...swing away. If posters like this are going to come out swinging for no reason...unleash, my friend. Bring over Pike and the boys...tear it up!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Seriously?

TALON...swing away. If posters like this are going to come out swinging for no reason...unleash, my friend. Bring over Pike and the boys...tear it up!
    Stir away, Terry, stir away!!
    Damn, I'm Good!