gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SHSU FCS Playoff SemiFinal

Looking good Billy Ray!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yep, that's what being said. throw in the "this is the best SHSU team NDSU has seen" and that about sums it up :-)

So All season long I have had a hard time getting too excited about each game......none of them meant that much to me, even SDSU. All I have wanted to do is play JMU. Cant wait for Friday to drink a few beers, pre game football and then soak in the firday night game by curbstomping Keller and his Kats. Thanks SHSU I need that!

Nostalgic :-)

Sooooo, what’s gonna happen to that cheery mood if SDSU screws up the plan and dismisses the canines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sooooo, what’s gonna happen to that cheery mood if SDSU screws up the plan and dismisses the canines?

If JMU is a one pump chump then I have a few more analogies that might make u blush! JK....if it comes to that I am over it. If need be it will be back to SDSU smack thread...I think I made a few cry last time.

So I know some of you on here know the family ect...is there any truth SDSU's big TE is more about playing on Sunday vrs this Saturday. BTW...I don't blame him All sorts of $$$$$$$$$$$ to be lost if he cant showcase his talent this spring. Hard choice

Man Keeler is full of bullshit and excuses. I don't think I have ever heard a coach talk about how great his team while making every excuse why they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Message from the Kats....seems NDSU loses focus when they are pressured...... If we can score 1st and often.....NDSU will mentally checkout.,...Buffalos secondary is susceptible to deep passes ......Buffalos goal line run defense is suspect......Buffalos fumble prone if attacked by physical play of defense......Buffalos poor tackling
    Poor dude (or dudette) can't even get the team right. Apparently, he/she thinks they are playing Colorado-Boulder.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Man Keeler is full of bullshit and excuses. I don't think I have ever heard a coach talk about how great his team while making every excuse why they lose.
    Also called us fucking North Dakota 2 or 3 times.

Fuck you Keeler.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sams Rams being brutally honest with thoughts on game.—> https://herosports.com/fcs-playoffs/...isonation-byby

Have to admit I LdOL a few times.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Sams Rams being brutally honest with thoughts on game.—> https://herosports.com/fcs-playoffs/...isonation-byby

Have to admit I LdOL a few times.

Why did he say it's important to contain Briscoe to the pocket? I heard he is not mobile at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why did he say it's important to contain Briscoe to the pocket? I heard he is not mobile at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    That caught me off-guard too, but then remembered it's John speaking, so I just accepted he knows more about Briscoe than I do.
    Hail the BISON!!!