Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU FCS Playoff SemiFinal

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SHSU FCS Playoff SemiFinal

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    ^^^ This sequence of plays and the ESPN play-by-play have their places in Bison lore. Awesome, awesome memories of being in the Dome! ^^^
    "Grown man football" had to watch that replay again this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    "Grown man football" had to watch that replay again this morning.
    Top 5 moment in this NDSU run for me was when they went hurry up just to run power dives. That was a thing of beauty. Then the post game presser when Crockett tried to be all coy and was like ah heck, ya it was the exact same play over and over. LOL love it

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    ^^^ This sequence of plays and the ESPN play-by-play have their places in Bison lore. Awesome, awesome memories of being in the Dome! ^^^
    I'll never forget how pumped Carson was on that drive even though all he was doing was handing the ball off. He was completely jacked.

People around me were wondering why they were going hurry up with a big lead. As I was standing up cheering and yelling “They cant stop us” , they figured it out.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

SHSU alum here. Bison fans congrats on both of us making it to the semi's again. No news to anyone it's going to be very hard to beat you at home and I wish SHSU had a 10th of the fan support your Bison team does!
    My 2 cents worth take it or leave it. You curb stomp us again with a blow out or this will be one hell of a good close game. We have the most talent(IMO) this year than we have ever put on the field. It just seems to me we havn't performed up to all the athletic potential I know is out there yet we are still in the semi's. In my opinion this year it's due to the new offensive & defensive coaches not coaching these guys up to their potential. Here we are in the semi's anyway so I can't bitch too much! I said it last year & the start of this year all the pieces are there for us in 2017. It happens this year with this tremendous senior class or maybe never! If we come to play & don't get psyched out with the crowd noise & tremendous home field advantage it should be a gamer. I'm glad we are playing you in the dome instead of some other northern team in the cold outdoors. It helps us tremendously playing on turf & indoors & we need all the help we can get. I hope both teams come out healthy and the best team wins!
    On a second note I can't believe the line is 20. In one way I'm telling myself I'm stupid not to take 20 but after sleeping on it I've come to the conclusion I wouldn't bet on this game unless it's with someone else's $. I just think this game is wide open to what the outcome will be. We have been disrespected thru the playoffs with the betting lines yet here we are still in it. I don't know how the refs have been for the Bison this year but it has been horrific against us all year especially at our home games. These wins we've had should have been won by quite larger numbers but the refs have been terrible. Nothing anyone can do about it & not being a homer but it's the fact the refs have been horrible. This year have y'all seen terrible officiating in your games? Down here the officiating quality has been really poor this year.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ah that's nothing. One time I shaved off my eyebrows, played another one bites the dust on the jukebox and changed the words of the song to Sam Houston lick my nuts.

True story bro.
    Lol...And you were going to delete your account......
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Paragraphs.

I feel if we are trying to compare this Sam Houston team to other teams that we have played, I think this Bearkats team resembles the EWU team of last year. Only without the mobile QB. I feel the universe is getting right with this Bison team again!

Kennesaw had the Sam H d-line very wore down. They were getting pushed around, lucky for them Kennesaw was not very fast.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!