Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Und 12/9

Default Re: Und 12/9

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I know exactly what you were referencing. You missed my point that it's hilarious that NDSU fans constantly rip their best player and I can only imagine the reaction if he actually showed a little personality and looked like he was enjoying himself considering how he already gets ripped for his demeanor regardless of what it happens to be.
    Right, Crandall just knows how to enjoy himself.

Paul Miller's demeanor on the court isn't a problem. I'd much rather have him the way he is than talking shit to an opposing crowd after he wins a game.

Oh, and Paul Miller has yet to be arrested for DUI also.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Right, Crandall just knows how to enjoy himself.

Paul Miller's demeanor on the court isn't a problem. I'd much rather have him the way he is than talking shit to an opposing crowd after he wins a game.

Oh, and Paul Miller has yet to be arrested for DUI also.
    It's a rivalry game, he's an emotional player. I'm not going to jump all over him for saying or doing things way less ridiculous than what fans do or say.

Reading this board and talking to NDSU basketball fans, you are in the minority with that thought. And that's not to say you aren't right, however that doesn't seem to be the collective thought.

Fair point, though he was never convicted of that, it was rightfully amended. Oh, and Geno has never been benched by his coach for his attitude.

Both are very talented kids, you take the good with the bad. It's just funny how many people under-appreciate Miller. He will be a tough hole to fill for NDSU next year.

quit breaking the law ASSHOLE!! Geno is a thug, Thats what mr jones recruits. perfect for stink forks!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It's a rivalry game, he's an emotional player. I'm not going to jump all over him for saying or doing things way less ridiculous than what fans do or say.

Reading this board and talking to NDSU basketball fans, you are in the minority with that thought. And that's not to say you aren't right, however that doesn't seem to be the collective thought.

Fair point, though he was never convicted of that, it was rightfully amended. Oh, and Geno has never been benched by his coach for his attitude.

Both are very talented kids, you take the good with the bad. It's just funny how many people under-appreciate Miller. He will be a tough hole to fill for NDSU next year.
    Geno will be hard to replace next year for UND as well. Quite a talent. Yes, I realize he has a year of eligibility left at UND when I am saying this. Part of me loves his SWAG, as I think that makes him who he is, and some guys need that, I do think he can take it a bit too far at times, and says some things that he maybe regrets, but the kid is confident and one hell of a player. Love how he can get to the hoop at will. That isn't easy...and is a special skill. Not ever freak athlete can just get to the rim. He has that ability.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Geno will be hard to replace next year for UND as well. Quite a talent. Yes, I realize he has a year of eligibility left at UND when I am saying this. Part of me loves his SWAG, as I think that makes him who he is, and some guys need that, I do think he can take it a bit too far at times, and says some things that he maybe regrets, but the kid is confident and one hell of a player. Love how he can get to the hoop at will. That isn't easy...and is a special skill. Not ever freak athlete can just get to the rim. He has that ability.
    Daum and Geno are going to make a heck of a tandem somewhere next year. Summit will be wide open with those two gone. (maybe purple/maybe not)

I do agree with your overall assessment of him and won't argue he let's his emotions run a little high at times. He is who he is though, bottle it up too much and he loses what makes him the player he is.

I agree Geno is incredibly talented. Offensively he is gifted at getting to the rim and does a nice job getting his teammates the ball in a positive situations. If he was a better shooter he would be real scary.

Defensively he is up and down. He most definitely is a risk taker. Thrives on ball pressure and harassing the ball handler. However he does make a ton of errors defensively. Just re-watching the ndsu/UND game he lost Paul Miller several times that attributed to open 3's or lay ups at the rim for Paul.

Although he probably could be a very capable defender but is just poorly coached right now.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Paul Miller will go down as one of the better basketball players to wear the NDSU uniform. Incredibly talented and plays on both ends of the floor. A complete player. He will indeed be a big loss to replace next season.

I think most Bison fans are very appreciative of Paul. Only a select few like to beat him up for minor issues that he's cleaned up a season ago.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk