Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wofford Post Game Thoughts.

Default Re: Wofford Post Game Thoughts.

Messingham called a gem today

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Izzo tweeted it was the first crowd under 18k since 2011 JMU game.

Noticed the attendance from the beginning of th game, looking at the north end zone the entire northwest corner empty...

But I mean it beats having a 19k stadium and only 5k show up. That Brookings crowd was/is again pathetic entire sections (multiple) with not one person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    Noticed the attendance from the beginning of th game, looking at the north end zone the entire northwest corner empty...

But I mean it beats having a 19k stadium and only 5k show up. That Brookings crowd was/is again pathetic entire sections (multiple) with not one person

SDSU are the only fans in america that has some other obligation going on. Whether its MBB, disney on ice, family, holidays, whatever.

But when NDSU comes to town every 2 years, that weekend is magically open.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Izzo tweeted it was the first crowd under 18k since 2011 JMU game.
    The crowd was great though. I'll chalk this minor shortage up to the early start time, crap cold, bad student turnout, and poor timing and late communication of the unused tickets student tickets going on sale.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

My hubby was there with my nephew (a student, but sat with his favorite uncle); my son and two friends drove up from the Cities for the game. I would have been there if I didn't have to work graveyard shift through the weekend. Our family did our best!

Default Re: 2017 Wofford: Post Games thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Favorite play: Bruce Anderson blocking a Wofford DB into a different dimension, one composed of pain and embarrassment... think that was the Stick to Wentx TD pass.
    Yes that was on the wentz td. That was awesome. Almost knocked him through the end zone

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Favorite play: Bruce Anderson blocking a Wofford DB into a different dimension, one composed of pain and embarrassment... think that was the Stick to Wentx TD pass.
    I’m not sure the last time I saw a RB get a pancake block in a game.

Hail the BISON!!!

It was Wofford's style of play that prevented it from being 59-0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bruce has really hit another level the last several games. The block was one of my favorite plays this year. It exemplifies how much he and the team want to win the championship. I hope he can finish his Bison career with two more trophies.

Seth Wilson is a great blocker. He did a hell of a job as lead blocker for Ty Brooks on the wide runs. All around good back