Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Wofford Post Game Thoughts.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wofford Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I'm sure it does have an impact, even though we have more losses at home than we do on the road since the first championship season.
    Brock Jensen's pick sixes happened in silence and Carson's wrist was broken during a quiet play. Just saying
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

We gave up some return yardage in the punt game. WTF is up with that? Koonce better get his head out of his ass or this season is done. I'm sick of giving up 5 or 6 yards of punt return yardage over like the course of the entire year. It'd be different if it was over a decade or so, but in a season? Wow. Also, when is the fake punt coming? These close games are too tough to take. We need to have a better half of football to start. We scored only 35 points against Wofford in the first half. That was more points than Wofford had given up in an entire game this year. We should be ashamed of that. We have to be in the low to mid 200's against Sam Houston to have a chance this Friday night at halftime.

I'm going to the bake sale at the Alerus this Friday night as I made some mean carrot cake, when I get out of there we'd better be up 739 to negative twelve with 79 sacks or shits going to get real.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    We gave up some return yardage in the punt game. WTF is up with that? Koonce better get his head out of his ass or this season is done. I'm sick of giving up 5 or 6 yards of punt return yardage over like the course of the entire year. It'd be different if it was over a decade or so, but in a season? Wow. Also, when is the fake punt coming? These close games are too tough to take. We need to have a better half of football to start. We scored only 35 points against Wofford in the first half. That was more points than Wofford had given up in an entire game this year. We should be ashamed of that. We have to be in the low to mid 200's against Sam Houston to have a chance this Friday night at halftime.

I'm going to the bake sale at the Alerus this Friday night as I made some mean carrot cake, when I get out of there we'd better be up 739 to negative twelve with 79 sacks or shits going to get real.
    Gauntlet thrown, hope the team responds; should I up my life insurance?

Head Coach Mike Ayers announcing retirement today. He had long career with Wofford.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Head Coach Mike Ayers announcing retirement today. He had long career with Wofford.
    So we broke him.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Does this make Stig's stay at SDSU the longest currently in the FCS now?

Who knows if this is right, but..

FCS coaches.JPG

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So we broke him.

He did seem rather broken in the post-game interview. It seemed like his mind was on something else. Now we know that he probably knew he had coached his last game. His dream, however irrational, for going out with a national title had just popped.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    He did seem rather broken in the post-game interview. It seemed like his mind was on something else. Now we know that he probably knew he had coached his last game. His dream, however irrational, for going out with a national title had just popped.
    I would enjoy if Farley's last game was a loss to the Bison. I would enjoy it very much.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's too bad. Likeable guy!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck