Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moderating

Default Re: Moderating

Yes, let's not deal in hypotheticals. Here are the posts in question:

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Jason View Post
    Last week is over now on to USD with a new focus! I see in some threads that were the same old bison who is always adjusting to other teams new wrinkles! Well starting this week maybe the Bison should introduce some of their own new wrinkles for USD. On defense change some looks; maybe show an extra DL or LB by walking up a Wimbush or Grimsley or lining up a LB as a DL. Just confuse them and make them think instead of focusing on execution! Something similar on offense maybe different WR and RB combinations than you normally don't use. And the big kicker; have HVD start the game and simply hand off then bring ES right in after that. Maybe later if playing; bring in Cole for a play and ES right back in after that. My point being get them thinking so much that their spending a majority of the game worrying about what "new look" the Bison are gonna show next. That their not concentrating on executing. It just a thought since we always seem to hear about the in game adjustments the Bison had to make on formations they hadn't seen before. Let's flip the script and put that stress on the opponent; which is USD this week. Now I used to only coach at the high school level; but it worked a majority of the time! It just a thought....
    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I'm sorry I thought this was a simply forum for thoughts or ideas on the USD game.
    I will go back and study forums and their intended use.
    Great effort this weekend Bison; they bounced back from the SDSU loss well!
    The coaches showed some new or rarely used wrinkles which I predicted would leave the USD defense guessing!

Another great week of practice should leave the Bison with a great shot a winning the outright MVFC crown this weekend in Normal, Illinois!
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah, they were totally confused when HVD went under center.

/Purple
    I appreciate the sentiment and your lack of ability to read between the lines (ur the 2nd person)! My point being wrinkles of any type would work rather effectively and I was right! I dealt with plenty of people such as yourself during my military career and with it being Veterans Day weekend I will refrain from engaging you in a battle of tit for tat!

20 year Retired Disabled Vet
    Thanks for your service.

I don't see how it's relavent however to your credit grabbing hot takes.
    If I can't sarcastically comment on someone suggesting that HVD should be the starting QB, then what is the internet good for?

I feel I was exceedingly measured and gracious with my final response.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I know gully personally and he is in fact an a-hole.
    But he's our a-hole.

All that's needed to restore balance to the Force is to ban TAB.

Yes, let's not deal in hypotheticals. Here are the posts in question:

If I can't sarcastically comment on someone suggesting that HVD should be the starting QB, then what is the internet good for?

I feel I was exceedingly measured and gracious with my final response.
    you can't come here with bad takes and expect to be coddled.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    But he's our a-hole.

All that's needed to restore balance to the Force is to ban TAB.

Oh yeah. Ban mother's too. He hasn't posted pictures in like forever. Derilect of duty. Still waiting for him to post the photos from the illinois state game.

AND...you really should moderate thread drift more. Its getting out of control.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I was looking through my emails and found this:

I don't know exactly what went on. Oddly, I've never thought the two posters he mentioned have done either. Of course, I try to forget that stuff.

The poster may have have had a change of heart since then but, still, do you think I should get a little stricter on this kind of thing? I could delete the ruder posts if I see them. Certainly don't want to make a lot of work.
    Look at it as a football team-game. Your the official and decided to let the teams play. But some where along the line the game gets out of hand. Sometimes you gotta throw the flag to bring the game back under control. Some times youve got to discharge a player for constant unsportsmans like behavior. Sometimes you gotta cull the herd to make it stronger.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I could have used some moderation last night.

Lardsin must go!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I could have used some moderation last night.
    Charlie Sheen hitting on you again?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    ndsubison1(formerly Ming) neg-repped me on my very first post and called me a (and I quote) "retard"! Still haven't gotten over that ...
    lmao thats gold.
    College of Business Alumnus

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This board is fun. When I post something stupid or go over the line, I get attacked. When I post something clever or insightful, even an occasional Bison slam, I get reps.

Most fans boards run off the most caustic posters. Somehow, you have been able to channel them into a pretty entertaining and informational site. And they never seem to get too bad or too prominent.

Once you find your groove, this is a great site. Don't mess with the blend.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    When I post something clever or insightful,
    I hate to break the news to you but...

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club