I was looking through my emails and found this:

Just going to bump this up because I finally went through old emails and found this:

Hello, I appreciate you allowing me to post starting what seems like a few days ago. For what I'm about to say I apologize for wasting your time to enable my account in the first place. I have only posted a few times but after a couple of what I consider negative counter posts; I'm done with this site! After having had Bison season tickets for 3 years before I retired from the USAF in 2008 after 20 years; I thought this forum would be a good outlet to voice my opinions. I posted to 2 threads with one reply sent back a Good Lord emoji (from <name removed by tony>) and the other (from <name removed by tony>) which is longer in nature so I won't restate it now. Though both weren't super bad and I can take negative feedback as I dealt with it many times; I just don't want to have to deal with this for most of my posts. If I had used a lot of vulgarity in my posts then I could see receiving such negative replies in return. I've seen a number of posts with people going off on other people and still seeming to have ability to posts to threads! It's not that I can't deal with the negative feedback I just don't want to deal with something that's supposed to be fun among fans of the Bison. I never had any such feedback of a negative nature when we sat in the first row of the North endzone in 3 years as a season ticket holder. We were always talking about what might work better or if the Bison played well. Going to this thread I thought would be just the same; but I guess not!

If it was an initiation since I was new to this forum; it seems pointless! Senior Members should set the standard for proper conduct, etiquette, and use of language. Thank you again for the opportunity to join and Go Bison!
I don't know exactly what went on. Oddly, I've never thought the two posters he mentioned have done either. Of course, I try to forget that stuff.

The poster may have have had a change of heart since then but, still, do you think I should get a little stricter on this kind of thing? I could delete the ruder posts if I see them. Certainly don't want to make a lot of work.