Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeLuca/Grimsley tackles...... Over/under

Default Re: DeLuca/Grimsley tackles...... Over/under

Someone has to come up big today and beat Grants record.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Robbie will get run over more times than tackles made.
    As long as the runner falls over it still counts as a tackle.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Robbie will get run over more times than tackles made.
    Robbie had a damn good game. Not sure where your hate comes from as I don't believe he was stealing girlfriends from Montana...
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Robbie had a damn good game. Not sure where your hate comes from as I don't believe he was stealing girlfriends from Montana...
    Went over this in another thread, kid had a hell of a game today and my hats off to him. Played the most physical game I've seen him play here. Now your glasses arnt even green tinted (more likely unable to see out of them) if you don't think his past has lead to my criticism in the post before the game. Any one on one tackle in space and I'd put everything I own on him missing the tackle or getting run over. Again he stepped up huge today and I hope he continues this play going forward.

Went over this in another thread, kid had a hell of a game today and my hats off to him. Played the most physical game I've seen him play here. Now your glasses arnt even green tinted (more likely unable to see out of them) if you don't think his past has lead to my criticism in the post before the game. Any one on one tackle in space and I'd put everything I own on him missing the tackle or getting run over. Again he stepped up huge today and I hope he continues this play going forward.
    What we have here is a need to win the argument.

Absofragginlutely! Grimsley is playing much better than in the past. He still gets run over like he was a cardboard cutout sometimes, but he has added weight and become stronger. I want to see him be the one who forces the fumbles and breaks up the passes that lead to interceptions instead of him being Johnny on the spot and getting credit for plays other guys made.

Another ten pounds of solid muscle and a technique that gets him lower on his contact point and he may actually earn that All American status next year and get a look on his Pro Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Absofragginlutely! Grimsley is playing much better than in the past. He still gets run over like he was a cardboard cutout sometimes, but he has added weight and become stronger. I want to see him be the one who forces the fumbles and breaks up the passes that lead to interceptions instead of him being Johnny on the spot and getting credit for plays other guys made.

Another ten pounds of solid muscle and a technique that gets him lower on his contact point and he may actually earn that All American status next year and get a look on his Pro Day.
    Youve had a hard on for Grimsley since day one. You and Emory Hunt need to seek professional help on how to cope with closure when you are wrong.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

There's nothing to base this from this season