Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

Default Re: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    just drove past su...looks like some rigs are lining up.
    Not sure why anyone would need to line up. Just buy the unused reserved ones. No way all the reserved are going to tailgate tomorrow. Last week there was even plenty of open reserved spots.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure why anyone would need to line up. Just buy the unused reserved ones. No way all the reserved are going to tailgate tomorrow. Last week there was even plenty of open reserved spots.
    Free Friday night tailgate plus lots of camaraderie in that lineup. They are committed.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Same with us. T shirt weather in our tenet and plenty of space being 20x20. Look for a green and yellow “door” and come right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JAY & TAILG8R-
    I am bringing up a buddy from CO that has never been to a game and has always wanted to check out our atmosphere, but the group I usually tailgate with when I come up is not going to be doing so tomorrow, if the offer still stands would it be ok for us to stop by and show my buddy how we do?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Pathetic that there are tickets remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by rudabaux View Post
    Might only have 18,000 at the game... that is pathetic.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Might only have 18,000 at the game... that is pathetic.
    About what they'll have at JMU and SDSU combined.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by rudabaux View Post
    There's only a few left, maybe you can purchase them so there won't be any remaining?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    JAY & TAILG8R-
    I am bringing up a buddy from CO that has never been to a game and has always wanted to check out our atmosphere, but the group I usually tailgate with when I come up is not going to be doing so tomorrow, if the offer still stands would it be ok for us to stop by and show my buddy how we do?
    Absolutely. We will be there right at 6:00 in the cheap seats. Random people are always stopping in our tent to get warm or hangout. Anyone that wants to come hangout is cool with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump again... Endzone still available row G and higher (Unclaimed student) and sidelines in unclaimed visitor section. You can get any quantity together up to 8

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Bump again... Endzone still available row G and higher (Unclaimed student) and sidelines in unclaimed visitor section. You can get any quantity together up to 8
    As I stated in a different thread this is on NDSU for changing their unclaimed season ticket procedure from previous years and that includes the student section. The last I don't remember how many years they started selling the end zone student sections on Sunday. I don't even know how long they waited to release the student section this week. I guarantee people aren't even trying to buy tickets anymore as most believe there aren't any to get.