Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

Default Re: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

We are bored with fcs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    As I stated in a different thread this is on NDSU for changing their unclaimed season ticket procedure from previous years and that includes the student section. The last I don't remember how many years they started selling the end zone student sections on Sunday. I don't even know how long they waited to release the student section this week. I guarantee people aren't even trying to buy tickets anymore as most believe there aren't any to get.
    Then that's on the people with their heads stuck in the sand not NDSU. Tickets have been available constantly since 8AM Wednesday morning.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Then that's on the people with their heads stuck in the sand not NDSU. Tickets have been available constantly since 8AM Wednesday morning.
    Man...people are blaming subway, dominos and chicken for not going....cant fix stupid

Found a ticket for sale online that is located front row on 50 yard line. I asked the guys why it was for sale and he said it was his late wife's season ticket. I asked him why he could not find a family member to go with him and use the ticket instead of selling it. He responded with the family will all be at the funeral Saturday morning. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    There's only a few left, maybe you can purchase them so there won't be any remaining?
    i smell tacos......sorry could not help myself.

shit now i am hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Found a ticket for sale online that is located front row on 50 yard line. I asked the guys why it was for sale and he said it was his late wife's season ticket. I asked him why he could not find a family member to go with him and use the ticket instead of selling it. He responded with the family will all be at the funeral Saturday morning. Go Bison.
    If true, holy s***. I'll bet they had an agreement to go to the game if this ever happened to either of them.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tickets still available

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Tickets still available
    NOT OURS! Can't wait to join our crew in Section 32! Horns up!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dumb question. I have always printed my tickets. Can they scan them from a phone?

I am surprised how many tickets are available but getting sold.