Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

Default Re: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

If you guys have Facebook post it a couple of times so these families know that they can still get tickets!!!
    It’s going to be an awesome experience! We are super excited !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan13 View Post
    Two years ago, we tried getting lunch at halftime. Subway was out of bread, Dominoes was out of pizza, and no chicken strip baskets. The dome doesn't handle the 11:00 games well. I've been to two of them and that was enough. We are having a party at our house. Also, I don't think I would say Wofford is a great team. The only way the Bison lose this game is that if they beat themselves like they did against SDSU. The Bison are favored by 20 by 5Dimes.
    So to summarize- you WILL NOT go to any game, even a playoff game, of a team you support if they don't have subway, pizza or chicken strip baskets at halftime?

Am I correct in saying, that as a matter of principle- REGARDLESS of how inexpensive the ticket is, and regardless of the copious amount of free food that you could consume before the game, you WILL NOT attend a football game if there is no SUBWAY - DOMINOES - or CHICKEN STRIP BASKETS available at half time?

If this is the hinge-pin of your satisfaction, then you are one pathetic loser.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I go to all the games even though the pretzels are horrible.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I won't go to playoff games anymore because sometimes it is cold, and the tailgators giving away free chicken wings don't use the sauces that I like. Also, the dome gets really loud during a playoff game, and people stand all the time while cheering on the team. It is rude. Everyone stays in their seats during the game, so the lines are really long at halftime. Not worth the $40 to support a team that I claim to love and support. Plus a team that made it to the national championship quarterfinals isn't a good team so I am going to assume that we will win and just watch from home. [purple]

What a bunch of chumps.

Two years ago, we tried getting lunch at halftime. Subway was out of bread, Dominoes was out of pizza, and no chicken strip baskets. The dome doesn't handle the 11:00 games well. I've been to two of them and that was enough. We are having a party at our house. Also, I don't think I would say Wofford is a great team. The only way the Bison lose this game is that if they beat themselves like they did against SDSU. The Bison are favored by 20 by 5Dimes.
    I am either very embarrassed for you, or would be so pissed at your aunt for stealing your BV password and posting under your account.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I would love to be able to go to all these games.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is starting to sound like the sdsu thread

Obviously, I'm not the only one that thinks that way if there are over a couple thousand tickets left. I can still be a Bison fan watching it at home.

For the record, I went to games at Dacotah Field when it was 30 below windshield. Those were the fun games.

Obviously, I'm not the only one that thinks that way if there are over a couple thousand tickets left. I can still be a Bison fan watching it at home.

For the record, I went to games at Dacotah Field when it was 30 below windshield. Those were the fun games.
    I doubt most people are worried about the food options...

And what is a 30 below windshield?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I doubt most people are worried about the food options...

And what is a 30 below windshield?
    true story.

That's what I thought the word was when I was a kid.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯