And we just turned down the sound

Just a few more hours
    And we pray ol' Lee'll be through
    He thinks the Herd's been holding
    Oh Beth, what can we do?
    Beth, what CAN we do?

Default Re: Ticket Alert: Wofford game tickets available

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan13 View Post
    With us, being a 11:00 games was a major reason we are not going. The last two 11:00 games that we went too, the dome ran out of food and the lines were were really long.
    Please tell me this is a joke. If not...wow. That is like saying...I am not going to a Vikings game ever again, the guy next to me was drunk and loud.
    THe game is on national TV. Against a great team. Price is cheap. We all pay WAY more for season tickets (per game). Fill the damn dome and get crazy. Noise matters against this teams offense. They need to communicate.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

With us, being a 11:00 games was a major reason we are not going. The last two 11:00 games that we went too, the dome ran out of food and the lines were were really long.
    I've heard it all now. Eat before...

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke. If not...wow. That is like saying...I am not going to a Vikings game ever again, the guy next to me was drunk and loud.
    THe game is on national TV. Against a great team. Price is cheap. We all pay WAY more for season tickets (per game). Fill the damn dome and get crazy. Noise matters against this teams offense. They need to communicate.
    Go easy on them. They would be in the food line anyway, so better to let those tickets go to someone who would be making noise from their seat.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    I've heard it all now. Eat before...
    bandwagon fans are what you get with the kind of success NDSU football has had. Glad those tickets can go to someone more into the game.

Offer: we have a heated tent and will have plenty of food. Come tailgate with us and support the Bison. Serious offer.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Offer: we have a heated tent and will have plenty of food. Come tailgate with us and support the Bison. Serious offer.
    What?! And get stuck in that hellaciously long general admission tailgate line that you never got fixed? No thank you.

This has to be the lamest shit I've ever read. Cmon dude are you at the game to eat shitty food or cheer us on to another trip to Frisco. Get your ass to the game. I understand not tailgating due to the early time but no game?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    You're not going to the game because the dome will run out of food and the lines will be really long?
    Yeah... that's the worst I've read. Can't go because no dip n dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Oh how spoiled we have became. It wasn't that many years ago we were ecstatic because we were on ESPN or ESPN2. Now we complain about the time of the games that are on National TV.
    No shit. This game is not only nationally televised, it's against a great team. Who wouldn't want to see this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    ++++++++
    You can get a Vikings ticket on Stubhub average price $350 bucks and people are bitching about $40. Fill the damn dome and help bring us back to Frisco! Games don't get much better than this.

C'mon people go to http://www.gobison.com/tickets and click "BUY NOW" and get your tickets.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hadnt been able to get tickets all year and I just picked up three, effortlessly! haha this is incredible - see you all on Saturday!

Also - brining my brother for his first Bison game EVER- told him tailgating will be outrageous- suggestions on what rigs to stop by for some ridiculous food? (we'll throw a couple jacksons in to the donation jar, of course haha)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Two years ago, we tried getting lunch at halftime. Subway was out of bread, Dominoes was out of pizza, and no chicken strip baskets. The dome doesn't handle the 11:00 games well. I've been to two of them and that was enough. We are having a party at our house. Also, I don't think I would say Wofford is a great team. The only way the Bison lose this game is that if they beat themselves like they did against SDSU. The Bison are favored by 20 by 5Dimes.