Will there be BISON - Terrier Signs?
    ESPN2 Signs?
    Santa/Christmas Signs?
    North Dakota Tough Signs?
    Frisco Signs?

Ending
    SDSU's
    Playoff run
    Never gets old (probably can't take that sign!)
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 12-05-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Default Re: OMG - SIGNS for BISON vs Terriers - ESPN2 -

The fun thing about the playoffs (pre-Frisco) is that as the team advances, fans come out of their shell. People start embellishing their wardrobe. You see things that you wouldn't see on people during a regular season. The buzz in the crowd builds. You especially feel it in a semi-final game, before the game even starts. A group starts clapping and cheering and soon it spreads to the entire crowd. Then someone starts "Let's Go Bison" and soon the entire crowd is saying it (and saying it out of sync). Players in the locker room hear all the commotion and probably can't wait to get out and start hitting. You see more signs. More creativity. To me, it is by far the best game of the year. Nothing comes close. You literally get goose bumps at the start of the game and a stomach ache throughout the game if it is a hard hitting --- who knows who will win --- type of game. I remember walking out of the Georgia Southern game exhausted, just because of how you make yourself such a part of the game and the will to win.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    The fun thing about the playoffs (pre-Frisco) is that as the team advances, fans come out of their shell. People start embellishing their wardrobe. You see things that you wouldn't see on people during a regular season. The buzz in the crowd builds. You especially feel it in a semi-final game, before the game even starts. A group starts clapping and cheering and soon it spreads to the entire crowd. Then someone starts "Let's Go Bison" and soon the entire crowd is saying it (and saying it out of sync). Players in the locker room hear all the commotion and probably can't wait to get out and start hitting. You see more signs. More creativity. To me, it is by far the best game of the year. Nothing comes close. You literally get goose bumps at the start of the game and a stomach ache throughout the game if it is a hard hitting --- who knows who will win --- type of game. I remember walking out of the Georgia Southern game exhausted, just because of how you make yourself such a part of the game and the will to win.
    Well said... we (Bison) have alot in common!

Re; Thread title............

OMG?

If that stands for:

Only Manogamous Gals, then I'll walk around with that SOB* all day.

*SOB = son of a biscuit**
    **trying to keep things clean since it's fannete's thread.***

***Haven't yoinked TAB's asterisk format for a while****.
    [/SIZE]****Don't even think about hiring an attorney you yellowed furred hippie.*****
    [/SIZE] *****As I'm typing this, there's a sweet bison herd on a vintage Gunsmoke episode.******
    ******I effed up on the edit here and now my post is littered with "[SIZE]" markers all over the place.

"Damn ankle-biters...yip-yip-yip"!!!!

I think this would be a good sign!

Faron
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    I don't know if that will all fit on one sign.

no dogs.jpg here you go
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by SUBISON247 View Post
    no dogs.jpg here you go
    Found mine from last time that said this.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ejames madison
    Sisn't
    Pvery
    Ngood