Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Happy

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We are retired. Woke up and decided not to bother asking what day it is. Neighbor came and made his famous sausage and gravy biscuits. Then took a nap. Will repeat throughout the day.
    I love the schedule but that lack of calendar recognition could be a problem come game day during football season. Rest of the year...meh.

I'm happy it has been in the upper 60's and lower 70's for the past few days. I can one up B4L living in Oklahoma. Northern KS is pretty moderate compared to summers here (just glad it is not Texas). Winters (sans occasional ice) beat the living daylights out of Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I love the schedule but that lack of calendar recognition could be a problem come game day during football season. Rest of the year...meh.

I'm happy it has been in the upper 60's and lower 70's for the past few days. I can one up B4L living in Oklahoma. Northern KS is pretty moderate compared to summers here (just glad it is not Texas). Winters (sans occasional ice) beat the living daylights out of Fargo.
    None of that area is nice in July, just did a 4 year stretch in KS.

As for STL, game days are never a problem.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post

Thats just it...Ill take our blizzards over your shit ice storms.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Thats just it...Ill take our blizzards over your shit ice storms.
    Other than I really don't like winter precipitation in any form any longer, I agree with the ice storm assessment. Snow I can deal with, ice (or worse yet, rain nearly at ice at 32.1 degrees with drivers at 70 mph) means problems. Ice truly sucks. Heat I can deal with.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

72 but windy today. Took the staff to their holiday lunch, then came home at 3:30. I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    72 but windy today. Took the staff to their holiday lunch, then came home at 3:30. I'm happy.
    Enjoy those wildfires!

Snow on the roads is icy, driving my semi thru constant hazards, can't keep the windshield clear, wind has picked back up, didn't bring a lunch, out of coffee and it is only 3pm.

On the other hand .... bison are still winning and Saturday is coming.

Pretty damn good day overall.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Props to Gizmo for changing the Bisonville culture one post a time!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Enjoy those wildfires!
    It's kind of like a tornado warning. Had to evacuate in October and kept thinking it reminded me of heading to the basement. The fires this time aren't near me, but thanks anyway.

The op had me until Timmerman.