Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 12/4 vs Missouri State

Default 12/4 vs Missouri State

Funny. Down by 9 with about a min and a half Togo no one wants to shoot. They posit around to 5 guys before missing a layup. A few minutes ago they were shooting threes with 25 sec on the shot clock after one pass. I just don’t think Richman teaches these kids much of anything.

Also be prepared for the “ don’t overreact Ms St is a really good team” posts.

At what point does it become ok to expect to have a smart team that plays hard for 40 min?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: 12/4 vs Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    This program is on the road to nowhere unless some changes are made. This team would struggle to win 10 games without Miller.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    At least backcourt is something to look foward too with Cook coming in, Eady, Hunter, Ward. Get some muscle on Kreuser.

Just don't have any low post scoring. Got killed on the glass. Left AJ on an island to guard a fringe NBA talent....

Hard for us to win with Tyson giving us basically nothing.

Missouri State played well and have a nice team. They were better then us and deserved to win.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ward has had a rough couple of games.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry, but Geu playing behind AJ and getting few minutes does not sit well with me. The kid is not getting the time on the court he deserves. Tragic imo. What is Dave Doing!

In today’s game Geu should have gotten Ward minutes too. I don’t get it.

On positive note Chris Quayle looked solid tonight.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Sorry, but Geu playing behind AJ and getting few minutes does not sit well with me. The kid is not getting the time on the court he deserves. Tragic imo. What is Dave Doing!

In today’s game Geu should have gotten Ward minutes too. I don’t get it.
    1st half came in, made a few positive plays and went out after about 2 min in. His length/size is a plus in this type of matchup

Was channel surfing and came across the game. Crowd looked light. Couldn't have been more than a couple hundred people there.

Team looks disappointing.

Anytime a team is losing, it get's frustrating. And there are some things with this team that look concerning. But everyone also needs to keep some perspective. For a mid-major, the goal of the non-conference season is to prepare for the conference season. That means playing a challenging schedule, which NDSU has done so far. The combined W-L record of the 5 teams NDSU has lost to is 32-7. They have yet to lose to a poor opponent. In fact, the team with the worst record they have played so far is USC (4-2) who started the year as a Top 10 team. And UCSB, who everyone thought was a bad first loss, is actually 6-2 with some solid wins and only losses to P5 teams. So everyone take a breath...this is still a relatively young team and some of those young guys like Ward, Hunter and Geu are going to be up and down against the types of teams NDSU is playing. If they can get some more consistency from those guys as the year progresses (which is not out of the question at all), this team will be very solid again in the Summit. Also, keep in mind that for the first 80% of the season last year, SDSU was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Was channel surfing and came across the game. Crowd looked light. Couldn't have been more than a couple hundred people there.

Team looks disappointing.
    You understand we are in the middle of a blizzard all afternoon?