Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Quarters vs Wofford

Default Re: 2017 Quarters vs Wofford

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    13% improvement from 2016 (when it was 40.4%). That's been the biggest difference defensively between the 2016 and 2017 Bison... the 2017 version has been much better at getting off the field on 3rd down.
    Thirtysome percent improvement.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If it goes chalk, JMU will have Fri and we will have Sat.
    I actually don't think this is true. We got the primetime game this week, why not next?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I actually don't think this is true. We got the primetime game this week, why not next?
    It will likely be the #1 vs the #5 seeds. Plus defending champion.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe its because JMU is rated #1 this year, undefeated and defending national champion? Oh wait, NDSU is the only football program in America!!! Silly Me. "LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN, HOMER SIMPSON HAS LEFT THE STADIUM, I REPEAT, IT'S OK TO GO HOME NOW, HOMER SIMPSON HAS LEFT THE STADIUM" .....

Would Sdsu Jmu be enough to give it to them?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Would Sdsu Jmu be enough to give it to them?
    I'm not sure. One would think they would have been primetime this weekend tho. Every year we've been prime time on Saturday, we've been on Friday...the pattern is there.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Maybe its because JMU is rated #1 this year, undefeated and defending national champion? Oh wait, NDSU is the only football program in America!!! Silly Me. "LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN, HOMER SIMPSON HAS LEFT THE STADIUM, I REPEAT, IT'S OK TO GO HOME NOW, HOMER SIMPSON HAS LEFT THE STADIUM" .....
    What the fuck are you talking about? Precedent has shown that we get the Saturday prime time game, we get the Friday prime time game. Why isn't JMU prime time this weekend?

Put down the bottle.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    you are a complete idiot

I'm not sure. One would think they would have been primetime this weekend tho. Every year we've been prime time on Saturday, we've been on Friday...the pattern is there.

What the fuck are you talking about? Precedent has shown that we get the Saturday prime time game, we get the Friday prime time game. Why isn't JMU prime time this weekend?

Put down the bottle.
    lol, think he has been asked this a couple times in other threads, been a good day in the cough syrup today apparently
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    lol, think he has been asked this a couple times in other threads, been a good day in the cough syrup today apparently
    FOR EndZone:

"i just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning."

Ezs right. I can't recall anybody over the last 7 years having consecutive Friday night games at home. Maybe sam houston did at one point.

I wouldn't mark it with a bullet that jmu/sdsu would be it next week. I doubt ESPN gives a shit if it's seeds 1 and 5. Hardcore fcs followers know itd be a fun game to watch. 98.9% of the country wouldn't give a shit. Just like 98.8% doesn't give a shit if ndsu is on.

But at least ndsu has the popular name going for it over both of jmu and sdsu combined...so at least they have that going for them