Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoff Quarterfinal Thread

Default Re: FCS Playoff Quarterfinal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Desperation heaves that most good defenses would feast on. He had a handful of good throws, but he is not so good under pressure.
    Weber got great pressure, more than Schon has seen all season. He did have some unadvised heaves but he makes plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Weber got great pressure, more than Schon has seen all season. He did have some unadvised heaves but he makes plays.
    Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. Time will ultimately tell, repeating isn't going to be a cake walk as there are definitely chinks in the armor. You guys looked susceptible to big plays and INTs. I know Tre Dempsey would have picked a couple of Schors throws late in the game that just hung up in the air.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry, but the Weber St. defense has one player that would play on a quality MVFC defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Sorry, but the Weber St. defense has one player that would play on a quality MVFC defense.
    Who do you have that can jump with/cover Stapleton?.......9 catches, 190 yards, TD.
    In truth our Offense has been rather pedestrian this year. The D has definitely carried us but Weber def. got to us in the 2nd half.

Who do you have that can jump with/cover Stapleton?.......9 catches, 190 yards, TD.
    In truth our Offense has been rather pedestrian this year. The D has definitely carried us but Weber def. got to us in the 2nd half.
    One player doesn't usually beat a team. Usually, that one player will get his yards. The reason you guys beat us last year is that you were incredibly balanced and had a great RB. I was impressed your guy tonight, but I haven't seen more than that of him.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    One player doesn't usually beat a team. Usually, that one player will get his yards. The reason you guys beat us last year is that you were incredibly balanced and had a great RB. I was impressed your guy tonight, but I haven't seen more than that of him.
    We lost our stud RB Jones ( GA Tech transfer ) to injury after he ran roughshod over East Carolina in our opener. It’s been mostly RB by committee. Marshall is solid but not like last years Abdul Khalid ( I can’t believe he didn’t make an NFL roster....was on Giants practice squad at one point ).
    I am looking forward to watching you guys tomorrow!

We lost our stud RB
    Us too. And a pretty good DE and a left tackle who has some promise.

Jalen allison, ask jake wenieke. Held him in check when we played sdsu. He has been torching defenses for 3+ years

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like our noisy neighbors are in good position for a Frisco trip. I can only 98% hate them for their role in helping us make the jump when the flagshit would not. A Frisco meeting could change that.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think JMU was the more complete team last year, but this year NDSU is. Stick will need to be consistent and smart though, JMU's defense is for real.

JMU is not a likeable team. Peacocking on every frickin' play. Fans throwing crap at the visitor's bench and those stupid streamers. Not sure if it's a reflection of their coach, or if their coach is a reflection of their culture. Don't think I can cheer for them over SDSU.