Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: FCS Playoff Quarterfinal Thread

Default Re: FCS Playoff Quarterfinal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Yeah, the Bunnies were the playoff exception this year - I honestly thought they had a chance to meet us in Frisco. But there have been past years where they might have gone all the way had they not faced the Bison in the second damn round.
    Never bought that for a second. They play us tough because playing us is the super bowl. Almost a guarantee they would have pissed it down their leg in another game.

TC single-handedly lost the game against JMU. The guy literally just dropped the fricking ball twice. Not to mention throwing it up for grabs 6 times! Good gawd I wonder if he's still in therapy. This was the bunnies year with 2 NFL players. They will not be making the semi's again.

Still pissed that J Cox didn’t play first half against Bunnies due to very poor targeting call week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    TC single-handedly lost the game against JMU. The guy literally just dropped the fricking ball twice. Not to mention throwing it up for grabs 6 times! Good gawd I wonder if he's still in therapy. This was the bunnies year with 2 NFL players. They will not be making the semi's again.
    Hey!!! Dat wasn't part o' da deal!