Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: San Diego Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: San Diego Post Game Thoughts

RJ is not left handed. From the rock solidest of sources.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    RJ is not left handed. From the rock solidest of sources.
    Is Carson Wentz right handed? Why does he shoot a left handed bow?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How many great RBs will we have next year? Dunn, Anderson, Brooks, Wilson, Colfield. Not enough footballs to go around. What a luxury

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    How many great RBs will we have next year? Dunn, Anderson, Brooks, Wilson, Colfield. Not enough footballs to go around. What a luxury
    I think there's a good chance they try to redshirt Wilson again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Put Ty Brooks at wide receiver.
    It's OK to not be OK.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think there's a good chance they try to redshirt Wilson again next year.
    Yep, boy is he fun to watch, stops on a dime changes directions unbelievably well. Gonna be lots of jockstraps on field when he carries the ball.

When I watch a team like Wisconsin I think that we've been pretty lucky to have the quarterbacks that we've had...including Stick.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Hey Bisonville, get off Stick’s ass. Kid is a leader and a stud. He’s 31-3, which is one less loss than Carson Wentz, and Stick has started more games, and started more playoff games than Wentz; which gave him way more opportunities to lose more games as bad as you characterize his play.
    The winningest qb in FCS history, Brock Jensen, was 47-5. Stick has a chance to be the second winning qb or even beat that mark! Just think about that.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default San Diego Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Hey Bisonville, get off Stick’s ass. Kid is a leader and a stud. He’s 31-3, which is one less loss than Carson Wentz, and Stick has started more games, and started more playoff games than Wentz; which gave him way more opportunities to lose more games as bad as you characterize his play. As I said after the SDSU game, without him we don’t move forward in the playoffs, and if that isn’t obvious after the dismissal of VanDellen and the play of Davis in mop up today, then you are nuts. He’s not Brock and he’s not Carson, but that kid is really good, and he’s going to win two National Championships as a starter. He may not make it in the NFL, but neither did Walker, Brock, Bentrim, or Simdorn.
    Pretty much the same negative-Nancy’s said the same rhetoric about Brock and Carson when they started too.

They will also say the same crap about the next QB.

What is sad, is they don’t give our QBs any praise. For example, Easton threw three TDs and ran in another while tallying around 230 yards this weekend.

Those that over-focus on the few bad plays and totally ignore the numerous good ones is all you need to know about their lives.

Yes. Easton had some bad passes, but not enough to worry about as a fan. I’ll let Easton, the team and coaches handle them.

I’ve stated this before about Easton, compared to most college QBs at all levels, he’s pretty darn good. Most can’t throw open a receiver, let alone a 10 foot window and maybe a dozen are better pure runners. And this not even get into being able to read defenses and call audibles. Most do whatever the pretty pictures their team is holding up.

Is he a NFL QB? Hard to tell when many of the current NFL QBs aren’t NFL quality to begin with. There’s a reason why the same handful of QBs at that level have ruled it for the past 15-20 years. Expect Wentz to lead the next few elite QBs to rule next decade and a half like Manning and Brady just did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 12-03-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Is Carson Wentz right handed? Why does he shoot a left handed bow?
    whoever taught him to shoot might have been left handed? I am right handed but person who taught me to swing a baseball was left handed when I was 3 or 4 years so I batted left handed all of life..