Thread: Found Tickets

Default Found Tickets

I was filling up at a West Fargo gas station and found a pair of tickets that were printed from home on the ground outside. My question is will the person who lost these tickets be able to reprint these tickets or are they SoL? Also if you happen to be the person that has lost their tickets, I will not be trying to use them.

Default Re: Found Tickets

HOF thread right here.

Meanwhile in Brookings they literally cant give enough tickets away.

To answer your question, yes they can reprint them and use them so long as nobody else uses the barcodes before they try to get into the dome.

My guess is they can reprint them and use the as long as nobody else does. So if I were you, hang on to them in case someone responds looking for them just in case they don't have printer out of ink etc.

Good on you for posting here. Hope they find their home.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Must....give....rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Ruben View Post
    I was filling up at a West Fargo gas station and found a pair of tickets that were printed from home on the ground outside. My question is will the person who lost these tickets be able to reprint these tickets or are they SoL? Also if you happen to be the person that has lost their tickets, I will not be trying to use them.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Ruben View Post
    Yes they can be printed multiple times. Just as long they didn't lose anymore they should be okay, otherwise be at the front of the line!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.