Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Fan Forums

Default Re: Montana Fan Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    She should lose her job at the University for what she did. Trying to label a man a rapist so she can ruin his name, career and family is about as disgusting as it gets.

I was way nicer to her than I should have been. I just pointed out that a fat girl likes to eat toaster strudel.

There us more to this that I won't get into but let's just say this isn't tubbys first gallon of ice cream when it comes to harassing people on social media.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Seriously, I've never liked you more than right now.

Excellent work, sir.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I seriously lold when I read that. Hard lol. Time to delete my account.
    Al Swearengen would have been proud of that one. My favorite line in the entire series

AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

She should lose her job at the University for what she did. Trying to label a man a rapist so she can ruin his name, career and family is about as disgusting as it gets.

I was way nicer to her than I should have been. I just pointed out that a fat girl likes to eat toaster strudel.

There us more to this that I won't get into but let's just say this isn't tubbys first gallon of ice cream when it comes to harassing people on social media.

This shouldn't be a shock to anyone when this type of character assassination occurs..........we've been reading about this kind of shit in the newspapers for months.

You have a valid point, she does not have the right to use character assasination and lies to further her agenda.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

All I have to say is what a shit show. Not just the topic this thread addresses, but the firing of Stitt, the prolonged hiring of Hauck, the Missoulian being worse than the Fargo Forum, and the dumpster fire that is eGriz. It's almost as big of a shit show as the Tennessee situation. It's going to be a long off season for the Griz.

Personally, I'm pulling for the Griz to become a contender again. FCS football is better when they are. A lot more fun to play a school with a fan base and facilities like Montana than most schools we play.

Alpha. I had 8 people send me that article and I kept waiting for a lakesbison reference... gee you always forget your teacher huh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    All I have to say is what a shit show. Not just the topic this thread addresses, but the firing of Stitt, the prolonged hiring of Hauck, the Missoulian being worse than the Fargo Forum, and the dumpster fire that is eGriz. It's almost as big of a shit show as the Tennessee situation. It's going to be a long off season for the Griz.

Personally, I'm pulling for the Griz to become a contender again. FCS football is better when they are. A lot more fun to play a school with a fan base and facilities like Montana than most schools we play.
    Worse than the Foolrum ?????? I guess being journalist isn't a bad gig if you don't have any other marketable skills.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Worse than the Foolrum ?????? I guess being journalist isn't a bad gig if you don't have any other marketable skills.
    I'm obviously not an avid reader of the Missoulian so I cannot truly compare it with the Forum, but if you spend 5 minutes skimming eGriz it sure seems that way.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not a towel, your (sic) a towel.

I have no problems with anything here. She barked, you barked back. At least you didn't call her a dyke.

On Thursday, Schlosser said he didn’t know what he meant by that, then said he maybe meant that she should suffer on a professional level.
    Lol, lol, triple lol

Good morning read today, thanks Alpha
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant