Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Fan Forums

Default Re: Montana Fan Forums

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Why is this topic in the Bisonville Football thread?

Slow news week....

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    He may have accidentally self-eviscerated.
    The dreaded self evisceration. I hate it when that happens.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Why is this topic in the Bisonville Football thread?
    Because it’s worth posting and also is a nice lesson to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Really. They still give them out here in the Brainerd area. I also have one for Fargo.
    I still get them showing up on my front porch from time to time but they go in the garbage before they even get opened, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't necessarily think his message was that out of line given her accusations about Hauck but posting her address was wrong. He's essentially just trolling her but you never know what wackos might be out there reading it that don't get the bit and take it far too seriously.
    I did not think it was right when the anti-gun folks did that to gun owners either. Yeah, u r correct.... I just wanted to kick that dog :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't necessarily think his message was that out of line given her accusations about Hauck but posting her address was wrong. He's essentially just trolling her but you never know what wackos might be out there reading it that don't get the bit and take it far too seriously.
    Huh?! Have you ever met/talked to AlphG?! If HE can find her address, ANYONE can. He’s an effing Butte/Sidney MT redneck who barely knows how to use an old flip phone and has a 1980’s Mac computer with one of those bulky monitors similar to the old bulb TVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

She should lose her job at the University for what she did. Trying to label a man a rapist so she can ruin his name, career and family is about as disgusting as it gets.

I was way nicer to her than I should have been. I just pointed out that a fat girl likes to eat toaster strudel.

There us more to this that I won't get into but let's just say this isn't tubbys first gallon of ice cream when it comes to harassing people on social media.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Huh?! Have you ever met/talked to AlphG?! If HE can find her address, ANYONE can. He’s an effing Butte/Sidney MT redneck who barely knows how to use an old flip phone and has a 1980’s Mac computer with one of those bulky monitors similar to the old bulb TVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quit looking in my window

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    The posts, on the Griz fan forum maroonblood.com, included a comment from AlphaGriz1 next to a photo of Lisa Davey that said, “Now seriously tell me this face hasn't (performed a sex act) for food a few times in her life?''

LMAO
    I seriously lold when I read that. Hard lol. Time to delete my account.

The bitch got her feelers hurt. Life lessons are hard sometimes. Don't want to be bitch slapped, don't be a bitch.