Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Fan Forums

Default Re: Montana Fan Forums

Freedom of speech. End of story. I didn’t see any direct threat of violence. She can have her opinion and he can have his; no matter how dumb each may be.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The posts, on the Griz fan forum maroonblood.com, included a comment from AlphaGriz1 next to a photo of Lisa Davey that said, “Now seriously tell me this face hasn't (performed a sex act) for food a few times in her life?''

LMAO

As long as we’re going the free speech route.

Hauk’s program was out of control. The Missoula PD probably looked the other way.

AlphaGiz1 is an ass and anyone defending or laughing at his sort of behavior is also an ass.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

What the hell is wrong with some people?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    As long as we’re going the free speech route.

Hauk’s program was out of control. The Missoula PD probably looked the other way.

AlphaGiz1 is an ass and anyone defending or laughing at his sort of behavior is also an ass.
    For the record, I’m not defending what he said. It was pretty disgusting. I am just defending his right to say it, once again, as long as there is no threat of violence.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What ever happened with offensive guru Bib’s Tit?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Alpha is just a guy from Butte who is tired of all the libtards in Missoula thinking that they can say and do whatever THEY want with no consequences! It wasn't wrong for her to impose Hauck's name on the rape book and blaming him for everything the players did off the field?? Shouldn't she have to answer for defaming Hauck like that....if it's Ok for her to do that then I guess it's Ok for Alpha to do what he did as long as he didn't threaten her physically...which I don't believe he did.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Alpha is just a guy from Butte who is tired of all the libtards in Missoula thinking that they can say and do whatever THEY want with no consequences! It wasn't wrong for her to impose Hauck's name on the rape book and blaming him for everything the players did off the field?? Shouldn't she have to answer for defaming Hauck like that....if it's Ok for her to do that then I guess it's Ok for Alpha to do what he did as long as he didn't threaten her physically...which I don't believe he did.
    Agreed 100%. She thought she could do what she was doing with impunity, just like many other “protestors” do these days. About time there is some response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I don't necessarily think his message was that out of line given her accusations about Hauck but posting her address was wrong. He's essentially just trolling her but you never know what wackos might be out there reading it that don't get the bit and take it far too seriously.