Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: @ Miss State 11/30

Default Re: @ Miss State 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Bison 03. Come on!!! They are a middle of the road team. We scored a whopping 24 points in the first half. Not good enough. We are offensively challenged. I don't care how well you play defense you need to score more than 50 points a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are still an SEC team. Yeah, agree we played bad. But they are pretty good. As far as offensive struggles, we did almost score 100 last weekend.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Here we go again. You realize this is a good SEC team we are playing on the road right? If this was Its not like we are playing Oral Roberts here.
    So we should be ok with 24 point blowouts? You think that was being competitive? I guess I have higher standards after what this program has shown it's capable of the last 10 years. I'm sorry but this is not heading in the right direction IMO.

Forgot the game was on. Kinda glad I missed it
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Yea I think im off the Richman train. He cant coach for shit.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    They are still an SEC team. Yeah, agree we played bad. But they are pretty good. As far as offensive struggles, we did almost score 100 last weekend.
    What did we score against SFA? You must have missed that shit show

Sorry but being non-competitive in this game is embarrassing. We should have easily been able to keep this within 10 points. Miss St is an average team.

We play slow. We play with no passion. Hard to watch.

Missouri State is gonna be out for blood monday yikes at least we get Valley City & Mayville though!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yea I think im off the Richman train. He cant coach for shit.
    when's his contract up? this year ?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    What did we score against SFA? You must have missed that shit show

Sorry but being non-competitive in this game is embarrassing. We should have easily been able to keep this within 10 points. Miss St is an average team.

We play slow. We play with no passion. Hard to watch.

I agree with you steelbison. The basics are a challenge for this team. We do nothing consistently well. I thought we could hang our hat on Defense but now that is regressing as well. We can't pass, we can't shoot, we can't handle pressure, and we are severely getting out-coached. I mean how many times did they run that baseline curl for WICE OPEN 3's? I counted 4 times in a short time span and no adjustment in sight. This team is just does not progress. AJ and P Miller are perfect examples. These two seniors should be dominating and they aren't playing any better now than when they were underclassmen and the stats back that up. A team with little or no development is in trouble and is a direct reflection of coaching. The talent is there and that's why I get so pissed off to see it being wasted. We will be a middle of the road Summit team and as fans all we can hope is Richman and company get their shit together come tournament time like SDSU did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I agree with you steelbison. The basics are a challenge for this team. We do nothing consistently well. I thought we could hang our hat on Defense but now that is regressing as well. We can't pass, we can't shoot, we can't handle pressure, and we are severely getting out-coached. I mean how many times did they run that baseline curl for WICE OPEN 3's? I counted 4 times in a short time span and no adjustment in sight. This team is just does not progress. AJ and P Miller are perfect examples. These two seniors should be dominating and they aren't playing any better now than when they were underclassmen and the stats back that up. A team with little or no development is in trouble and is a direct reflection of coaching. The talent is there and that's why I get so pissed off to see it being wasted. We will be a middle of the road Summit team and as fans all we can hope is Richman and company get their shit together come tournament time like SDSU did last year.
    It's a long season. Lots of time to address the issues.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would agree... I feel like no player on the team has developed. They are about the same player as they were as a freshman (good or bad).