Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

NCAA violation, 1 black 24 year old man from Wahpeton Science and 2 white 19 year olds from mpls suburbs.

this isn't too hard to figure out einstein's..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This is from a friends uncles sister in laws grandma . Double drug violation x 3 Single violation x 1 . You make the playoffs what do you think is coming next ???? Weed the dumb out while they are young I guess !!

Quote Originally Posted by Binmaster87 View Post
    This is from a friends uncles sister in laws grandma . Double drug violation x 3 Single violation x 1 . You make the playoffs what do you think is coming next ???? Weed the dumb out while they are young I guess !!
    Thats quite the connection!

Do they test everyone or is it random testing? If it's random and 4 guys are getting dinged, not a good sign. Weed isn't that good boys.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope these kids get a second chance. Kids do some stupid things sometimes, suspending them for a year could be another option instead of expelling them from the program completely.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Hope these kids get a second chance. Kids do some stupid things sometimes, suspending them for a year could be another option instead of expelling them from the program completely.
    Can get a second chance at a D2 School.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I'd put good money on the fact that they got a very stern warning after their first failed test as in "this is your first and only 2nd chance here.... don't eff it up". To still consider getting high more important than your commitment to the program after that is grounds for dismissal. There's plenty of guys out there who would bust their ass for a football scholarship at NDSU. Give those guys the opportunity over the selfish ones.

I'm fine with them getting a second chance elsewhere and if they do get that chance and excel they'll probably look back at this whole situation in a year or 4 and thank Klieman for doing what he did and giving them a wake up call.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    The little I seen of Engle he couldn't get off blocks and didn't have any explosiveness.
    I heard it was something like his stance positioning was in the wrong engle.
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd put good money on the fact that they got a very stern warning after their first failed test. To still consider getting high more important than your commitment to the program after that is grounds for dismissal. There's plenty of guys out there who would bust their ass for a football scholarship at NDSU. Give those guys the opportunity over the selfish ones.

I'm fine with them getting a second chance elsewhere and if they do get that chance and excel they'll probably look back at this whole situation in a year or 4 and thank Klieman for doing what he did and giving them a wake up call.
    You nailed it.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Binmaster87 View Post
    I don't have a problem with marijuana but I do have a problem when people think its so important that they are willing to jeopardize their careers and education for it when they know damn well they test for it in the playoffs. Smoke it during the off-season when they don't test.

Just because I am pro weed doesn't mean I don't recognize rules and laws exist with consequences. Young dumb decisions and hopefully they learn from it and make smarter decisions in the future.

Of course we really don't know if that's even why...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com