Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Even if you are correct, Klieman is also entitled to hold his players to a higher standard than what the NCAA requires.
    i am correct....look it up. however, u missed my point. the email i am responding to suggests multiple faild tests by the same players and a 1st time for the other. if that was the case these guys would already be off the team.

sure this could be their first time, and ck put the hammer down, but again thats not what the poster seems to suggest

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Even if you are correct, Klieman is also entitled to hold his players to a higher standard than what the NCAA requires.
    And I applaud him for that. Better than loser Lane Kiffin who reinstated a player the day they got out of jail for leaving the scene of an accident while driving drunk. Don't want a team of man children who make bad decisions because they happen to be good at football. I want a team of committed MEN that act like MEN. That starts with the coach

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    i am correct....look it up. however, u missed my point. the email i am responding to suggests multiple faild tests by the same players and a 1st time for the other. if that was the case these guys would already be off the team.

sure this could be their first time, and ck put the hammer down, but again thats not what the poster seems to suggest
    Not if it was just an NDSU test. Get your shit together before posting a bunch of shit posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    And I applaud him for that. Better than loser Lane Kiffin who reinstated a player the day they got out of jail for leaving the scene of an accident while driving drunk. Don't want a team of man children who make bad decisions because they happen to be good at football. That starts with the coach
    gabe, you do get, that is not what the original post suggest right?

obviously Mcfeely cannot comprehend simple speak. ck provided a categorical generalization in his statement ....breaking team rules. hey mike that means it is not academic.

mm states....Specifically, I asked whether he could narrow down the reason for the dismissals into a category like “academics” or something else and he responded by saying, “I said we’re not going to talk about it.” KVRR-TV reporter Keith Albertson followed up by asking whether the dismissals and the suspension were related and a slightly agitated Klieman responded by saying, “I said we’re not going to talk about it.”
    Reporters are supposed to push, pretty important part of the job. Better than rampant speculation as exhibited elsewhere in my opinion.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not if it was just an NDSU test. Get your shit together before posting a bunch of shit posts.

and do we need to go throught this again. teams gotta report a hot test

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Reporters are supposed to push, pretty important part of the job. Better than rampant speculation as exhibited elsewhere in my opinion.
    Oh I dont blame him for pushing, but publishing an article that falsely says know generalizations were given....well thats just not true and is mike stirring the pot

gabe, you do get, that is not what the original post suggest right?
    Yeah I am just ranting. I get fired up sometimes and I love the fact he recruits good kids

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

and do we need to go throught this again. teams gotta report a hot test
    I believe you are wrong.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Ya, remember it like it just happened. It was a thing of beauty, watching him outrun the CB and get in front for a dynamite block.

This is an enormous loss. Guys with his skill set and measurables are rare at any level, and pretty much non-existent at the FCS level. He already had everything and more going for him, and he was getting bigger,stronger,and faster.

I'm sure he will quickly find a new home. Yuck!!
    Gonna be tough to replace that 1 catch for 15 yards. Next man up!