Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    your making noise sit back and watch for once. i want to get this right
    What happened to sitting back and watching for once? I come here and I just see a wall of your posts.
    Hail Hydra.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Zero Tolerance = Zero Intelligence. It's what expels a 2ed grade kid from school for biting his pop-tart into a gun shape.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Zero Tolerance = Zero Intelligence. It's what expels a 2ed grade kid from school for biting his pop-tart into a gun shape.
    They are probably guilty of not "sharing"!!!!

So, I skimmed all 20 pages of this. We have a single first time poster who posted a rumor. We also have sourced NDSU policy that would seem to fit the situation. Any opinions on how solid this rumor is? Hoping more reliable than Carson punching the locker......

What happened to sitting back and watching for once? I come here and I just see a wall of your posts.
    i was telling pat let me work out the actually policy with law without interference....he got it, he was fine with it. not sure why u have an issue with it

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, I skimmed all 20 pages of this. We have a single first time poster who posted a rumor. We also have sourced NDSU policy that would seem to fit the situation. Any opinions on how solid this rumor is? Hoping more reliable than Carson punching the locker......
    It's plausible. Also, consensus opinion is it's a dumb move. Disappointment is the prevailing sentiment.

On to the Whale Vaginas
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is a huge different between kids and adults. btw, i am not sure that 0 tolerance has to mean you're kicked off for the 1st offense. I Think it just means there has to be a consequence for an event.

It would seem to me the SU has a 0 tolerance Policy as there are consequences for any number of instances.

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    i hear that gabe, but i would get ride of them for 1st offense. you buy all in or go home.

plus, i hate it when we say these are just kids. these kida are the same age as most in our military they should understanding what it means to follow rules. i think ndsu policy was written to give as much leeway as possible. i think i am disappointed...hmmm not sure would need to think about more. one side, a purpose of the university is to help kids grow so from that perspective....secound chances make sense.
    Yeah cause those in the military never break rules.

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Yeah cause those in the military never break rules.
    and when they do on this issue they are kicked out with bad conduct discharge and or sent to the equivalent of a work camp/jail for a few months.

like td suggested there should be adult consequences. if our response is a 1 game suspension thats damn lame. but again. we have no clue what happen or why. And like i have been yammering on about.......this is all based on a rumor and speculation and needs to be treated as such

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They knew the rules. They didn't follow them and were punished accordingly. Hopefully they learn from this and move on with their lives.