Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Well its national news now; https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...a05_story.html

I hope whatever they did was worth it, because they are going to have their pictures plastered all over sports news.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/us_news/art...3944560ee.html

https://trendbetting.com/3-north-dak.../#.WhydGhFe6po AP story is probably JeffKolpack's brother

And these are just the early returns......
    AP story is probably Jeff Kolpack's brother

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Mike and Mike are done it is now Golic and Wingo. This story is DOA
    I knew the show was over, just not the date. M&M would have been all over this just like they were when CW was selected #2 in the draft, but Golic and Wingo are clueless on FCS stuff. Yep, they kids may have lucked out and it's DOA with all the fake news no prep talking heads now populating today's sports shows.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I knew the show was over, just not the date. M&M would have been all over this just like they were when CW was selected #2 in the draft, but Golic and Wingo are clueless on FCS stuff. Yep, they kids may have lucked out and it's DOA with all the fake news no prep talking heads now populating today's sports shows.
    Today was the first show of Golic and Wingo
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    AP story is probably Jeff Kolpack's brother
    Funny was thinking it was Dave as well

You really think 3 players, that the average ndsu fan couldn't name, being dismissed from the team would be national news, and worthy of national radio discussion?

Lets leave being delusional to our friends in dinkytown and that hockey school up north.

Any bets this is lead story on KVLY?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    You really think 3 players, that the average ndsu fan couldn't name, being dismissed from the team would be national news, and worthy of national radio discussion?

Lets leave being delusional to our friends in dinkytown and that hockey school up north.
    Yeah no shit, wtf
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post

Yeah, well the people who seem concerned about it also seem to think that Marty Baron is some kind of hack, but actually he’s on the short list of best newspaper editors in history. So I'm not sure I’d trust their assessment of this story.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 11-28-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Very interesting Watson.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Bisonville gets more views from the major sports talking heads staffers many may suspect. We had a discussion on here a couple of years ago about the role of coaches preparing players for the NFL vs just winning the next game. A day later started a two day discussion on M&M about the role of college coaches.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!